Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

XBOX 360 help please!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay..I think a week or so ago, there was a post about XBox and how you could get a box and send it back for repair when you get hit with the dreaded RRoD.  Anyway..I can't find the post or any info on how to get a box and get it replaced..if anyone remembers, can you please post the info?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
collegemom09
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:24 PM

contact microsoft they should be able to help you out.

SamiJ18
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM

1-800-4MY-XBOX

jkleinman
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM

According to my brother who had this problem awhile back.  Turn it on and turn on your tv.  An error code should pop up with the number to call for repairs and service.  They will give you all the info you need and email you a packing slip to ship it for the repairs.

gypsydancer7
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:28 PM

We dealt with this a year ago...what a f'ing pain. BUT...they were awesome and got our new one to us right away.We got the new one the day after we sent out the old

Happy Valentines Day!!

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM

xbox.com/support 

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
marynash88
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Go to xbox.com and go through support. It will ask you some simple questions and depending on the issue, they will send you a box for the repair. I had to request a box today because we got 3 out of the 4 lights. Our warrantee ended back in march but apparently we qualified for an extended warrantee. *phew*. So now im waiting on the box.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)