Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im Kinda Hungry... Need Ideas on some munchies...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM
  • 20 Replies

So Ive been kinda dieting and I kinda wanna stick to a low fat (hopefully low cal) kind of snack.  Im really hungry and its 12am... so i know i shouldnt, but aww hell its Sunday (which is my cheat day and i didnt cheat yet)... so do you have any ideas for future purposes too... for a low fat yummy snack?  Throw something at me... c'mon

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_israel
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Celery, Cream Cheese and green olives ... or you could not ask preggo... AKA me lol ....  Ive been craving it for days

junebug624
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:13 AM

bwahaha... i remember being prego and craving peanut butter all the time... id put it on beef jerky... fried egg sandwhiches... everything!  Minus the olives, this sounds really good to me....

Quoting mommy_israel:

Celery, Cream Cheese and green olives ... or you could not ask preggo... AKA me lol ....  Ive been craving it for days

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

Summer04
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM

I'm in the same boat you are in, so  hopefully you will get some great ideas b/c then I can get some great ideas:)

junebug624
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Me too... I feel burnt out with the limited choices I give myself.  Ive lost 3 lbs last week so I wanna keep up with it...

Quoting Summer04:

I'm in the same boat you are in, so  hopefully you will get some great ideas b/c then I can get some great ideas:)

Ravensong
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:23 AM

I'm eating an entire bag of organic carrots with my new vegan ranch sauce. I keep telling myself to save some carrots for dd... but I don't think I'm listening, lol.

darcyk10
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I just ate some fruit. Its always good for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

allycally
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:26 AM

UMMMM yogurt,coffee with milk (cafe au lait)<----- Im gonna make some now  yummmy

ladypyro
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:27 AM

cut up an apple , put  the slices in a bowl, put a lil bit of water in them, sprinkle w/ cinnomin put in microwave for about 1 minute.... good yet healthy

judybant
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Technically, if it's 12 am, it's Monday... just sayin'...

my munchie go-to when I'm trying to be good is microwave popcorn with parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. or better yet, air-popped popcorn, with a spritz of butter-flavored non-stick spray, and the parmesan... you have to put SOMETHING on it to make the parmesan stick... If you've got one of those cool pump spray things from Pampered Chef that lets you spray a light spritz of olive oil, then use that...  

junebug624
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Omg... that sounds awesome...

Quoting ladypyro:

cut up an apple , put  the slices in a bowl, put a lil bit of water in them, sprinkle w/ cinnomin put in microwave for about 1 minute.... good yet healthy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)