Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doing Research for Myself

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  • 3 Replies

I will be having a baby this year and want to prevent pregnancy after which most women/couples do so I need info on methods.

I really would like to get back on Yaz which is what I was on right before I got pregnant.First I had no bad effects on it and for me it helped.Second I have PCOS and a lot of symptoms of PMDD and my symptoms were the same,so I loved it.But I want to bf this baby and with estrogen in a pill I know you can't.So besides condoms is there anything else out there someone could suggest,like something you used?If it was a mini pill did you have haorrible side effects?Or a sponge was it hard to put in?

Mommy(Christine) 30 + Daddy(Thomas) 25 = Makayla 5 & Lilly 2 & Little Man Due May 3rd 2010

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
junebug624
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:20 AM

I bf on the pill... I made sure I got my milk to come in fully before I started the pill at 6 wks postpartum.   I took Ortho tricyclen lo

I'm a vaxing, circing, disposable diaper using, bf switched to ff, CIO sometimes, pushed 1hr before a c-section (and don't regret it), college graduate, loving my son, can't wait to have another baby, trust your own judgement, kind of mom.

MixedCooke
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM

I do not believe in chemically altering my body for his pleasure, so I personally track my fertility/ovulation.  My period is regualr though, so it is easy for me to do it.

lvebug
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:09 AM

The IUD Paragaurd, its has no hormones and has a high prevention rate. Check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)