• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why?????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM
  • 8 Replies

can't i copy paste by right clicking using mozilla firefox?? anyone else notice this or is just me?? doesnt matter what web page im on i cant right click to copy paste :(

"...But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."-Alice In Wonderland

myspace.com/chubbsybear

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
OneToughMami
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM

I only have that problem here. I upgraded my Firefox though and now it works. So I dunno lol

Do you enjoy wrestling? Click the picture and tune in to the Golden Creveat Wrestling Show every Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 pm, to discuss the latest WWE, TNA, Indy, and MMA news and hot topics.

NinjaHeather54
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM

It's firefox on most pages it does that...just hit ctrl+C and it will copy and then ctrl+v will paste!

judybant
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:35 AM

I believe it's a built in thing to keep people from stealing content from other pages... security settings and all that... if that's not it, then here's a bump for ya... I personally, HATE firefox... don't like it a bit... but that's just me... my husband and oldest son LOVE it... blech...

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:35 AM

You can still highlight, and use copy and paste in the Edit section of your top toolbar.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

NinjaHeather54

Oh hahah. It never worked on my old computer but now I have a laptop so I have to anyways lol

Quoting OneToughMami:

I only have that problem here. I upgraded my Firefox though and now it works. So I dunno lol

FaerieMommie23

to copy hold down CTRL+C

to paste hold down CTRL+V

R.I.P Uncle Bruce

foreverhis2707
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM

i never have a problem with it 

therzmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM

i know that one but when i try to save a picture i cant  : ( i barely noticed b/c i was editing some pics on photobucket and when i went to save them to my computer i couldnt "save image" i had to open internet explorer and go thru there it was very inconvenient lol

Quoting FaerieMommie23:

to copy hold down CTRL+C

to paste hold down CTRL+V

"...But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."-Alice In Wonderland

myspace.com/chubbsybear

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)