• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you want him to cut it?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM
  • 48 Replies

Ok, This is how long my b/f's hair is (sry it looks like crap, he just took it down from having it up in 20 rubber bands for work the night before) I personally love it... just wondering how many other of you actually like long hair on a guy. Its taken him almost 3 years to grow and he has the longest hair (that he knows of) of anyone that works at the factory where he works. I wouldn't make him cut it, b/c he likes it and (when its freash and clean and he hadn't worked all night) its so pretty and soft (prettier than mine,lol... thats sad, lol) But I do wish he would at least trim it a little and make it look a little healthier. I know alot of you prolly don't like long hair on a guy and before I got with Tyson, I didn't either... it just suits him and with out it, he would look funny, lol. So, if your man (or one you met and are interested in) had hair like this, would you want him to cut it?

If you think your man can beat mine in length, post a pic! I've never seen a man with hair as long as his!

Yea... it really dosn't look very good in this one, lol.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 AM

bump!

AMarineLovesMe
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM

I have never been a fan of long hair on guys, I like the clean cut look.  BUT I have seen a few guys that look pretty damn good with longer hair lol.  Your hunnys hair isn't much long than mine haha, and yes it does need a trim.

pregnancy calendar

baby

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Come on... there has to be some one out there that likes a guy with long hair, lol. 

ready_for2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:46 AM

ewww!!! and i normally like long or shaggy hair on men, but that is just a scraggly mess!

Littles1921

(I'm not a long hair on guys fan......)  But I dated a guy before my husband who had beautiful long thick hair!!  This man was beautiful!!  His hair was a little shorter than your man's.   (He cut it after we broke up, and I actually cried when I heard about it..  LOL!!) 

Chaotic_Rayne

Quoting AMarineLovesMe:

I have never been a fan of long hair on guys, I like the clean cut look.  BUT I have seen a few guys that so look pretty damn good with longer hair lol.  Your hunnys hair isn't much long than mine haha, and yes it does need a trim.

LOL, I need to get a pic of him fresh out of the shower and let me blow dry it... it really looks good then... Plus, its thin so it adds to this pic looking like crap.

GenevieveD

I like semi long hair, Scott has hair down to his shoulders and I think it's so sexy I love it!

maidenmouse

I don't like long hair on men. I will say if he cuts it "locks of love". What a beautiful thing to do. It could be grown back. He could make at least 2 wigs.

Proud mom of a hero battling cancer. Also a proud mom of my older kids that have been so tolerant of this life changing experience. www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present. 

kk_bella
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I like long hair, but only if it looks good on the individual. I can't tell from this post.

DayDreamer806
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I dont like long hair on a guy but i would be with someone with long hair.. Its not like i think its ugly or anything!  Lol  Its just ive never been with a guy who has long hair so i'm not sure.   If i were you, i wouldnt want him to cut it.  Lol!  It's pretty!  I think trimming it, sure but not cut it too much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)