Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your "drive" after baby? (sex)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:02 AM
  • 12 Replies

I have the weirdest sex drive and I feel crazy for it! For 2-3 weeks I could care less and sometimes even cringe at the thought of sex but other times I want nothing else like yesterday for example it was like 3 times and I still wanted more! I had to "help" myself because I wore my husband out!

Please tell me Im not alone in this!

and WHATS THE MATTER WITH ME!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Mine skyrocketed when I got pregnant, the first time, and its still just as high!  My husband wakes me up 3 times a night just so he can get satisfied, if its less then 5 times a day and 3 a night then there is a problem.  Most of them are quickies though lol. 

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:08 AM

HOly crap!!!! This is an everyday thing?

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Mine skyrocketed when I got pregnant, the first time, and its still just as high!  My husband wakes me up 3 times a night just so he can get satisfied, if its less then 5 times a day and 3 a night then there is a problem.  Most of them are quickies though lol. 

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:11 AM

I feel like a freak haha, but yea it is.  Once in the morning, then we shower then it usually happens again after we shower...then once when the kids fall asleep for their nap, or twice.  LOL...once after the girls get laid down, and again right before i go to bed.  Then I get woke up like three times, around depending on when I go to bed...around 12 or 1...3...and 6

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

HOly crap!!!! This is an everyday thing?

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM

I would be exhasted! LOL does your hubby work? How do you guys pull that off without kids around?

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:17 AM

My girls sleep in, in the mornings, so we can do that no problem, then we just wait til they are asleep.  Sometimes his mom takes them...then its really on because we dont have to worry.  But no he doesnt work.  He is a SAHD, and I go to school, plus I am in the process of opening my own home daycare.  Once that happens it will seriously get cut back.  I love that after 5 years we still cant get enough of each other.

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

I would be exhasted! LOL does your hubby work? How do you guys pull that off without kids around?

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Ya that is awesome! I love my husband to death but sometimes he just doesn't push the right buttons! ya know!!!

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:21 AM

My sex drive always skyrockets when I'm ovulating.  My sex drive after each of my four was different each time.  With my first I wasn't interested because my ex was a jerk.  I didn't want him touching me to be honest.  With my current husband it depended.  My second child it took a while because I had complications.  It took me a month to even be able to sit straight up for longer than an hour.  It was about four months before we had sex regularly.  Mostly because I was physically worn out.  With our third we didn't even wait the six weeks to resume activities.  Of course sex with three young ones in the house is more of a get it when you can situation.  Now we had our fourth but DH is deployed so my VAG in in hibernation.  I told him he better be ready because when he gets back she is going to be ready for some man meat.

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Yes I know lol.  There are times I have to fix what he didnt do before I fall asleep haha.

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

Ya that is awesome! I love my husband to death but sometimes he just doesn't push the right buttons! ya know!!!

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
3boymom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:37 AM

I haven't had a sex drive for 4 years since I had my first son.  There has been 1 time in the past year where I wanted it for about 2 days, but it hasn't happened since.  I feel like I can go the rest of my life and be happy without sex.  It sucks =(

05_momma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:43 AM

after i had my son it took a year almost 2 years before i even thought about having sex...it just never excited me at all...but now we try to do it at least 3 times a week..but its kinda hard when your kid wont go to bed or he doesnt take naps anymore..but we try to make it work..in love happily married to tj for 7yrs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)