Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does my son look like him? *POLL* *Edited with different pics*

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM
  • 34 Replies

Poll

Question: Does he look like him?

Options:

yes

no

maybe

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 69

View Results

This is my son's biological father:

This is my son (theres more pictures in the second reply)

here's me with them so you can see what he gets from me (the man in this picture is my husband holding our daughter and yes, she looks exactly like her daddy):

Anyways, I think he looks soooo much like his biological father but for some reason that boy doesn't think Zander is his son. I don't mind. I only asked for a medical history from him but he's refusing because I need to give him a good reason for him to spend that much time, in other words he thinks he's not the father. IMO he's not the father, just the sperm donor.

Heather

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Yes, and how sickening that he can't even give you his medical HISTORY. Geeze, he doesn't even have to pay for the records, he can just TELL YOU. That is pathetic.

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Here's a pic when he was first born:

Heather

mamajmm81
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:11 AM

i would make it hard then do a dna test then file to get the medical records....my sons sperm donor just signed his rights away thank goodness but took me almost 8 years to do it.  He is white( u will see why this is imp in a moment lol) and my son is white butttt when he seen the baby he said he was mixed with black and there was no way its his child !!! yea how stupid ...i swear  men grrrr well sperm donors anyways lol

pageantgirl3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:13 AM

Yeah, I'm not even asking for money or anything else from him, just a family medical history. That way I'm prepared.

Quoting kk_bella:

Yes, and how sickening that he can't even give you his medical HISTORY. Geeze, he doesn't even have to pay for the records, he can just TELL YOU. That is pathetic.

Heather

BlkChinaDoll

No, but the second son does. Your son was super cute as a newborn!

VJennyLynnS

i agree.. what an ass. I think he looks a lot like him. especially in the eyes..

Quoting kk_bella:

PurlWise
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM

I think your son has his mouth but he really really looks like you.  That happens though.  There should be this much of a fight.

Oh and on a side note.  He is so freaking cute.  Your birth photos are just precious.  I love how he seems to be lounging in his bed.   

Mom2-2kiddos
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM

OK I will be the one to say it... I really don't think he does at all!!

Landynsmom62609
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I wish i could get the family history medical records for my son but his dad was adopted (he has a biological sister and he knows who she is and everything but he wont ask her for the family history) i wish there was a way for me to find this stuff out. My sons dad wasnt adopted until he was 5

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I thought so too. I tried to see it but couldn't.

Quoting Mom2-2kiddos:

OK I will be the one to say it... I really don't think he does at all!!

Aden Jacob (4-20-2008)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)