Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wife SWap

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM
  • 8 Replies

I love love love wife swap I would love to swap lives with a different family for two weeks.  I would probably pull all my hair out but I'd so do it. 

I would probably be put with a husband that would treat his woman like dirt. not to sure though. What type of family do you think you would be placed with.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PurlWise
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I would probably be put with a sahm that doesn't get up off the sofa but to get a frozen pizza.  That would be my polar opposite. 

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I don't know? But I think it would be really cool probably a family that is on a STRICT perfect schedule and OVER THE TOP clean! Im not a dirty person but not a clean freak and I hate schedules I let my kids do what they want but not to the disrespectful point!

Tricia27

I love wife swap too, but sometimes don't you wish you could swap places with your husband instead so he could see what your day was like?????

VJennyLynnS

I think I would probably swap lives with either a very religious family (since mine is not very religious) or with a family where the husband actually did something besides playing video games (since mine does not) haha. I think that I would love to be on wife swap too maybe i'd get some sleep haha.

tydaniel
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Yes I so would. He thinks that keeping the house super clean repainting the rooms cooking dinner taking care of my 3 and 22 month olds and taking on-line classes is not that much work. I think he would diff. be crying be the end of the day.lol

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:29 AM

I would probably get swapped with a wife who's husband is a controlling overbearing jerk.  I could never do that show.  Just the thought of having the opposite of me trying to tell my husband and children how to live our life makes me a tad bit indignant.  Actually I think my husband would put the kebosh on it.  We have watched that show together before and he has expressed how he would kick a crazy bitch out of our house.

CMcLaws
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM

Hmm....I don't know I'm kind of all over the place, so I can't think of anything that would be completely different and hard to get used to. I'd probably move in with a sports nut family - who's house is always pristine...lol!

stpalmsgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:42 AM

I like to watch the show too and trading spouses.

I think I'd be placed with someone who doesn't clean, i am a total germ freak and I clean all day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)