• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ha ha ha stupid BIL that is what you get!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM
  • 1 Replies

So long story short- FIL and his now deceased wife hate me. They hate me so much that they had nothing to do with our kids. Well she died last year and we tried to work things out with FIL but of course things did not work out. Now FIL lives in CA btw and so do dh  and I and the other IL's live in UT. Anyways during the time that FIL's wife passed the family came out to the funeral and drama ensued because dh went but me and kids stayed home. So BIL started staying here in CA with fil. Me and dh suspected it was because he wanted to move his family to his dads house since the wife was dead. Also BIL wants to work here and join the same union dh and fil are in and it is great work. Anyways BIL for the passed months since has done some shady stuff to make dh look even worse and kiss his dads ass all at the same time. BIL like worshipped fil and would constantly post so much stuff about how great his dad was and pics of fil and his kids on his fb  which really hurt dh since his dad wants nothing to do with ours. So now for the part where I laugh. Bil called dh last week and said he was going home for a couple of weeks because he needed space from fil because they had an argument . Tonight I talk to my mil, who is awesome, and she tells me bil and fil got in an argument because bil wanted to move the family into his house, like me and dh knew he was doing all along, but fil has a gf now and apparently she is moving in. Bil is not moving out to ca and he spent so much time giving dh crap about the whole situation with fil but now he is not getitng along with him and from what mil said he is really upset. I feel kind of happy, I know it is wrong, but bil is an ass and now his little plan to get fil's house failed. I hope I made sense. There is obviously more to the story but this is the short version.

Me in a nutshell: *Married* *love reading* *hate going to theaters* *wine drinker* *SAHM*  *sometimes call my kids by the wrong name* *mom of 3 brats*

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:31 AM

I hate when my family fights, but heres a bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)