Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Listen up ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:12 AM
  • 9 Replies

My husband is deployed and for Valentines day i came up with this great idea to have a photo collage made for him like a 12 by 18 or something or a banner of a few pics of me and kaylee for him to hang in his room ..... i was wondering if any of you ladies have any idea were i can get this done at ??? oodles of thanx to those who know or can help !

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:13 AM

The only collage place I know of is Walmart makes collage posters :)

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
MrsParvi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:14 AM

I believe staples can do it or if not maybe go to a craft store like Michael's and ask them for help..I did this for my hubby: I got a picture frame and just put in tons of pics of me and the kids and sent that to him. Good luck

itsallabtthem84
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM

IDK, so here is a bump.

smus73
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM

I did photo collages of my kids for grandparent's one Christmas. I did them on the Kodak website and they shipped it to me within a few days. Great idea!

Staci~~ Loving wife to Brent and harried but loving mom to Brandon-13, Cassidy-4 and Aidan-2.

OhSara87
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:16 AM

not sure but here's a bump

CafeMom Tickers
tishalb
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:20 AM

If you are crafty at all just go to a craft store and buy a frame and some backing and do it yourself. Make it like a scrapbook page, so it can have cute little things she has said, or done. It may mean more to him if it was done by you.

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Surprisingly enough Wallgreens has many photo options.  I'm sure they have something you are looking for.

Draysmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM

Walgreens does collages also. I havent really looked at how big you can make them, but I make a 8x10 that turned out great! and it was only 3.99.  with 11 pictures on it. so they were like wallet size but still cute

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:32 AM

you can download digital scrapbooking stuff at scrapbookflair.com, make something yourself then print it at walgreens...  I have made a few gifts for my parents with my son's pictures like that and they loved them...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)