• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cell phone question?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:19 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was looking at my cell phone and have never gotten it wet or anything it is brand new but has been having some problems I was having to take the battery out and looked at the water damage sticker and its white with red x's I have always heard if its red that means it damaged.. Do the red x's mean the same thing or is that normal.. Does anyone know if thats normal or not?

Lilypie

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:22 AM

thats normal if it was a pink blob it means wet.

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Thanks..just wanted to make sure.. its having problems and I'd hate to send my boyfriend in there and them tell him no!

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Lilypie

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM

No problem.  What kind of phone is it?

Quoting Justine1123:

Thanks..just wanted to make sure.. its having problems and I'd hate to send my boyfriend in there and them tell him no!

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:31 AM

Its a Motorola Crush its a touch screen and I had heard touch screens can have problems and other than the problems it just started having of keys sticking i love it!  and sometimes it freaks out and calls people before i can look the keys.

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Lilypie

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:34 AM

Before you take it in try hard resetting it, take the battery (and sim card if you have one) out and leave it for a minute or two.  Sometimes that helps phones to get their brain straightened out!

Quoting Justine1123:

Its a Motorola Crush its a touch screen and I had heard touch screens can have problems and other than the problems it just started having of keys sticking i love it!  and sometimes it freaks out and calls people before i can look the keys.

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting college.mom0f2:

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)