Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHERE...ARE...YOU.........................................?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:16 AM
  • 35 Replies

whats on your mind? where are you located?

Im at home kinda bored...lol you wouldnt think so since its 12:13 am and I should probably be sleeping. My Dh is playing ps3 and Im waiting for him to get off to watch a movie, he hardly ever stays up late since he works but tomorrow he goes in late, so hes up late tonight..I want to watch a funny movie on netflix...lol.

tomorrow I have an interview....kids go to school. hmmm thats all for now how about you?????

oh and Im in Southern California... :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Im a boared and lonely miss my hubby. I am inNothen California. My ds woke up and is sitting on my lap biting my arm. I am also talkng to dh online just asked him if my 18 year old sister can come live with us. He has not anwsered. lol

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Well, I was thinking about taking my dog and son to the park today or atleast walk around somewhere. We've been cooped up because of how cold it's been. Thought it was finally going to start warming up, the snow was melting. No. Just got bakc in from taking the dog to pee and the snow is so deep. The puppy almost can't even run in it!

I want the snow to stop! It is very pretty though...

I'm in Germany.

Littles1921
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:23 AM

I am in Western Washington......  Its almost 12:20.  I had a great day with my family...... took an epic nap after church and brunch, so I am wide awake!! LOL!!  (I am not looking forward to Monday!!)

college.mom0f2

I am one mile high in Denver Colorado.  I am thinking that I really sould be in bed, but honestly I am not tired.

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
hautemama83

Well lets see I am thinking about what I am going to do now that DH wants a divorce, and where I am going to go. Oh and I am in San Bernardino, so cal too ;-)

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Oh wait I am in Northen California always get those messes up

Mom2torandis
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:25 AM

I'm in Georgia, and I can't sleep.  It is currently 3:24AM here and everyone but me is sleeping.  So I am bouncing between here, Face book, and google.  Working on getting my plan together for my dinning room makeover.

mommagann
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:25 AM

I am in Germany. Its morning here..9:25am. School was delayed by 2 hours..so the kids and I are just wasting some time..until we have to get dressed in our winter gear to go to school...And after that, I'm headed to the GYM..then grocery store.

dsebastian23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:27 AM

Indiana and on the couch holding laptop.....way late and cant sleep!!!!!!! 3:26 am

TabbyKat2008
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:33 AM

It 5:30 pm in S. Korea. I feel miserable. Trying to figure out how I am gonna get back to the states.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)