Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iv been thinkin

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:18 AM
  • 5 Replies

i realize that me and my bf have grown apart and no longer love eachother and it dosent bother me we dont have kids together and my babys daddy who know where he is.....i feel i need tobe single. i want it to be just me and my kids. I wanna find my self i wanna get to know myself. I feel as tho iv never been single long. but i think nows the time to just think about me and my 2 beautiful children...i know i prob sound corny....idk if any one understands...idk if i understan my self lol! i just wanna feel at peace. no one telling me what to do or being a maid to a man that has no job and depends one me.....the only ppl i want to depend on me is my babies. ahhh i just need to get that off my chest thanks for listening!!

I’m too pretty for prison, not pretty enough for Hollywood, too curvy for gymnastics, and too skinny for gastric bypass surgery. But I'm happy damnit!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nikonme
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:38 AM

..Last time I talked to DS's bf, i told him "I thought you were coming to see your son this weekend"  he said "quit thinkin". Anyway, I'm with you, its much better alone,,,,,,trust me.

f0e27740642f75b443418991009355c0.gif picture by roxymedic

MissViki
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Oh I completely understand Momma, good luck with it all!! 

faeryheart
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:11 AM

I think you should follow your heart. Life is way too short to stay in a dead end relationship. You need to be happy for you. Living just to please others while losing who you are isn't living, it's just existing. I hope you find the joy and peace you deserve!!

Jonathan101909
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:13 AM

You have 2 children. You don't need 3. ;)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
savannahnhi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Quoting Jonathan101909:

You have 2 children. You don't need 3. ;)

really

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)