Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats the best baby wearing product?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:35 AM
  • 7 Replies

Im looking for something comfortable and easy. Right now Im just using one of those backpack things that the baby sits facing you or away from you. But Josie doesn't like it anymore. It worked great for when she was fresh  ( well she is still fresh shes only 7.5 weeks lol) but she is movie around alot more and and cant look around great in it. Plus the fabric on it is kinda rough. And it weighs your shoulders down a bit. SO any suggestion on what you ladies use would be great.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nikonme
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:46 AM

Mobi Wraps are the best...but expensive..

f0e27740642f75b443418991009355c0.gif picture by roxymedic

lyrick24
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:54 AM

Quoting nikonme:

Mobi Wraps are the best...but expensive..

i have been reading alot about these. they are supposed to be great!

MeggerSmith
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:14 AM

They look great but all the directions look kinda complicated do they have any videos versus the diagrams on the websites? I think if they are easy enough to use I might get one of them!

JenB1983
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:18 AM

I loved my ring sling....love love loved it.  LOL

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

ArianaRiRi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:27 AM

Quoting MeggerSmith:

They look great but all the directions look kinda complicated do they have any videos versus the diagrams on the websites? I think if they are easy enough to use I might get one of them!

http://www.mobywrap.com/t-instructions.aspx   :)

There are some other brands with similar wraps but I'll have to look for them. I have way too many bookmarks! lol

Edit: nevermind, I just saw you were looking for videos and have already seen that link lol. Maybe try Youtube? They have just about everything on there!

Edit #2: Hope this helps! http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=moby+wrap+instructions&search_type=&aq=f

Sorry, I don't know how to make the links clickable.

MeggerSmith
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Thanks ladies

chjack123
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I do like my moby. It can be a little complicated, but it's versitle. A friend of mine has an Ergo. Those look pretty awesome, but I'm not sure how they do for an itty bitty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)