Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Golf is...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:51 AM
  • 3 Replies

My husband and I went out last Saturday to play a round of golf because the weather was very nice.  I had my mom watch my son while we went.  We were gone about 4 hours.  Well, I walked back in the house just in time to see my son chuck his sippy cup across the floor and say, "Golf is bullshit!"  
Now, of course, my husband thinks its hysterical that he uses it appropriately and I hate that he and my FIL ever taught him the word.  It is so much harder to unteach something than to never teach to it begin with, and of course, my husband isn't the one who has to teach him to STOP saying it.
(I admit, I laughed a little bit at it, but I still can't believe anybody, much less my husband, TAUGHT the child that word.)  

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jmsbowtie
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:53 AM

Sorry momma but that is kinda funny, how many wives have thought the very same thing? 

boyd-family
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:55 AM

LMAO! That made me giggle! I get why your upset though, I would have been too......after I laughed my butt off though haha 

CafeMom Tickers
excougarmama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Isn't it amazing how we spend MONTHS teaching them to say "mama" and "daddy" but it takes saying a "bad" word once and it comes out clear as a bell! LOL

Join me in this group! Learn about finances, offer support and advice! http://www.cafemom.com/group/108534/

Do you really want to call someone out? Tell them what you really think? Do you want to be able to SAY ANYTHING? Well "put on your big girl panties" is the forum for you! We don't delete. We cuss.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/104777

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)