Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went to get the kids up for school and . . .

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:56 AM
  • 11 Replies

They both are sick, DD has a temp of 101.2 and DS has a temp of 101.4   They are laying on couches in the living room, talking about how gross Motrin tastes while they watch cartoons.  I was just saying to DH last night how lucky we were that the kids didn't catch what him and I had last week.  Guess we shouldn't have counted our chickens before they hatched.  Glad we took the kids out to dinner Friday instead of going tonight like we originally wanted.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ArianaRiRi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:01 AM

Poor babies! I hope they get better soon!

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:01 AM

I'm sorry that both are sick.... but at least you will get through whatever it was you and hubby had last week at the same time with both of them!!!! Just be calm and patient and hope if they need to throw up it isn't at the same time the other is throwing up in the toliet..... j/k

Good luck momma.... I've never had both of the boys sick at the same time... come to think of it... yeah I'm not going to jinx myself like you and hubby did last night!! LOL

Good luck to ya sweetie!!!! Hope the kiddos get better soon!!!

KRIZZ25
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:02 AM

yea 2 of my kids are sick to..my 4 year old dd is a strong girl.but my 8 year old is a winnie ass..

Mom2torandis
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:08 AM

For me the 14yr old(DD) is the cry baby, DS is 8yrs old and he will sleep most of the day.  Come on 9Am so I can call the Doctors office. 

southernjess3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:21 AM

mine are both sick too. my 2 year old has rotovirus and my 4 year old woke up with a bad cold this morning..so in our house we have poo and coughs...fun fun..lol

CafeMom Tickers

RaeLynn1221
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:29 AM

My dd came home from her dads yesterday with a fever. It was 102, I got it down to 99.8 at bedtime. Then she woke up at 4 in the morning coughing her head of and saying her heart heart, I am sure she was meaning her chest. So I gave her cough meds and put baby vicks on her and was prepared for her staying home today. But NOPE. She is feeling better and ready for school.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:03 AM

I'm sorry for your crappy start to the day.  My youngest, he is Autistic, walked around our house screaming last night.  Of course he can't tell us why he is crying and so finally at midnight we pinned him down and gave him Motrin.  He fell asleep by 12:30 but he woke up in the same mood covered in boogers.  This is going to be a long week!

StaceysMom4706
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:11 AM

I hope they feel better soon! It's no fun being sick!

At least you are a nice mom and let them watch t.v. - my parents were firm believers in the "if you are sick you stay in bed" treatment. Sick days were looooong and boring for me!

DD was the first one in our house with a stomach bug 2 weeks ago - woke up screaming covered in puke, ugh! That same night it hit me, the next night it was my boyfriend and our 6 month-old son.

NOW DD and DS have snotty noses and DD has a nasty cough, too. No matter how much cleaning and sanitizing I do I just can't seem to keep us healthy!

Alexandria 

supermomofgirls
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:11 AM

My 3 month old is sick stll. recovering from phemonia hes stuffed up my hubby ran out lastnight and got a nose thingy to get the boogers out of his nose. He just has a cold now but will see how tomorrow goes at his check up.He sounds like a snorting pig when he cries lol.hes not eating or pooping and i dont have many wet diapers much either so hopefully doesnt end up back in hospital for the 3rd time in his life.hes also very restless.

DaisyAg2003
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Poor babies!  I hope they get to feeling better today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)