Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Shoe Monster,

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am writing you this morning in regards to my daughters missing shoes.

It is getting really old every morning, searching our house in a mad dash, trying to find my daughters shoes. She assures me that when she gets home she puts her shoes in the designated shoe bin. She tells me that she knows they were there. It couldnt be that she kicked them off when she came in the door and didnt put them where they belong. Why? Because she said so. So there is only one other option. You my friend are no longer allowed to be in our house. You must pack up and leave. We ask that any and all shoes that you have taken be left in the appropriate shoe bin.

I know that we should find all shoes the night before but that doesnt always happen in our house! Besides where should they be? Thats right, in the shoe bin! I dont know why you would want to take her shoes anyways. They stink!

So with this letter we say our final farewell! We cant say that we are going to miss you at all. Hope you find a family that will let you take their shoes without so much problem. Today was the last straw!

With Kindest Regards

Momma of the house

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kaitlynsmom1230
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Why don't you tell him to pick up the Sock Monster from my house on his way. I refuse to do socks anymore.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:02 AM

laughing

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

luving-mom-of-2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:07 AM

LOL

becky0899
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM

lol My son is 10 and I can tell him put your shoes on so we can leave and he's like where they at! Umm probably wherever you took them off at. Yeah and I can never find his socks, it's like he takes them off in the car and throws them out the window. lol kills me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)