Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is your favorite coffee?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM
  • 28 Replies

Not to buy a cup of but to perk at home?

I love maxwell houses coffee. I have tried folgers and it just doesn't do it for me.  "The best part of waking up is not folgers in your cup!"

So whats yours?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ninipanini
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I drink so much coffee that I switched to half caf(about 2 pots a day)LO.

Our store doesn't carry 1/2 except in generic.  The Folgers and Maxwell House still pkg theirs in plastic and the generic is metal(go green!) so I buy that.

amirsmomi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I like World Market's coffee. I have the flavored ones. Caramel, and Vanilla Bean. It is soooooooooo delicious!! They have a coffee club card. I think you buy 5 and the 6th one is free.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Hot Tea, with lemon and honey.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Cavalrybaby02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I love the millhouse coffes, but they are so expensive.

I don't like maxwell house, but I like Folgers French Vanilla.

FaerieMommie23
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I stopped drinking coffee because I cant get mine to taste right anymore and it doesnt do the job lol But I agree with OP maxwell house is the best!

R.I.P Uncle Bruce

chjack123
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:49 AM

At home we use a coffee press. Eight O'Clock is pretty good for the price. When we are out and stop by a coffee shop I like to get what's called a "dirty hippie" Chai Latte, with one shot espresso(that's what makes it dirty) and soy milk (the hippie)

nonelikeme
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM

We go online and buy ours from mightygoodcoffee.com, they have DELICOUS blends. I think we've tried all the kinds they have now, except for the decaf.

abbysmommy429
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:53 AM

We have the Keurig and it has a large variety, but I like the k-cups from "Donut Shop" "Kona" and the "Breakfast Blend." If I fill my own k-cup, I put in Dunkin Donuts or Maxwell House.  

CafeMom Tickers
r_aroberts
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I've been buying Community Coffee lately.  It's pretty good.

3girls4mommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:54 AM

We only use Folgers classic roast....I'll only drink mine with 1/4 cup of French Vanilla liquid cream and 2 teaspoons of sugar LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)