• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where are the WHO DAT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM
  • 7 Replies

That was the most exciting game and I am surprised I didn't wake my kids up screaming. 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kstailey
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM

the refs coulda done a better job on there part :-/ just like on the GB and AZ game.

momof2146
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Their were calls on both sides so the refs didn't give them the game.  Both teams played a good game and I love Brett Farve I am just glad he didn't win last night.

Quoting kstailey:

the refs coulda done a better job on there part :-/ just like on the GB and AZ game.

Austinsmommy198
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Quoting kstailey:

AMEN!!!!!!!! Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!

bigmommasmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Im still recooperating from last night. The aftermath of cleaning and such with a small headache. In Southern Louisiana I would say 90% of people here are faithful Saints fans and always have been & now them giving us something to be proud of.... I went to the store for more drinks and some breakfast food items last night, All you seen was BLK & GOLD shirts and people screeaming WHO DAT!?!?! I love it!!

kthruz143
by Kerrie on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:55 AM

this city was crazy last night and will be until the superbowl

It's a Boy !!!!!!     Gage Michael Hooper
Pregnancy ticker

having a baby

April282008
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Geaux Saints!!!  Let the haters hate... we're going to the Superbowl!!!  Who Dat!

kstailey
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM

not as near as many calls as there shoulda been!

Quoting momof2146:

Their were calls on both sides so the refs didn't give them the game.  Both teams played a good game and I love Brett Farve I am just glad he didn't win last night.

Quoting kstailey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)