Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is hoping my husband gets home soon....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:34 AM
  • 3 Replies

He went on a hunting trip yesterday and is supposed to be home at some time today....I am hoping it is sooner rather than later!  The tantrums have been off the charts this morning!

My son has been punching his sisters...the baby is throwing herself around because she can't keep brushing her teeth....my two older girls are fighting over who gets to sit in the recliner..........it's one of those days and it is only 9:30!

Come on day....let's end quickly!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mikey
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM

gather all the kids together for some craft time. even if its just taking out the paper and crayons. or exercise with them, jumping jacks, running in place, just moving around, maybe that will take some of that rambunctious energy outta them!

good luck momma!

DaisyAg2003
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM

My husband and I laugh because we can have the kids outside and running around all day and they still have energy to burn!  LOL

We just finished a coloring session.

Quoting Mikey:

gather all the kids together for some craft time. even if its just taking out the paper and crayons. or exercise with them, jumping jacks, running in place, just moving around, maybe that will take some of that rambunctious energy outta them!

good luck momma!

Mikey
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:00 PM

IKR?! kids have soooo much energy. maybe try the quiet game, you know, who can keep quietest longest wins a prize! or let them play baker, give them some flour & water to mix together a dough.

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

My husband and I laugh because we can have the kids outside and running around all day and they still have energy to burn!  LOL

We just finished a coloring session.

Quoting Mikey:

good luck momma!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)