Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's 6:35am in AK

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 9 Replies

And I'm still awake... my sleeping schedule is so screwed.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM

My hubby woke me up an hour before I was supposed to. He gets to go back to sleep, but sadly I don't. I have school and so does dd. 

yummy_mommy89
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:37 AM

its only 1030am here

AngelAlaskan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:40 AM

That stinks, mine is still up... Probably the reason I still am, so hard to sleep when he has the lights on or a movie. What do you go to school for? I've been thinking of going, but haven't yet.

Quoting lilmacmama20:

My hubby woke me up an hour before I was supposed to. He gets to go back to sleep, but sadly I don't. I have school and so does dd. 

lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I am going for my ged and then hopefully nursing, thankfully I won't have to pay for it.

Quoting AngelAlaskan:

DaisyAg2003
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM

It is 9:45 here and I have been up since 5:30. 

I have already exercised, showered, made breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, started dinner, finished laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, picked up the living room, and gotten all the kids dressed.  I have earned a break!

AngelAlaskan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:58 AM

I was thinking about Elementary Edu. because I love children and it would be great to help them on their way and be a part of their child hood innocence, they lose it so quickly.

Quoting lilmacmama20:

I am going for my ged and then hopefully nursing, thankfully I won't have to pay for it.

Quoting AngelAlaskan:

AngelAlaskan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I would say so! Lol, when DH and I are officially in our own place that will probably be me. Though it will all happn after I get home from work, the apartment we're getting has major costs to it so I have to work.

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

I have already exercised, showered, made breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, started dinner, finished laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, picked up the living room, and gotten all the kids dressed.  I have earned a break!

DaisyAg2003
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I have to say that it is easier to be motivated when it is your own place!

I am off to color with the kiddos!

Quoting AngelAlaskan:

I would say so! Lol, when DH and I are officially in our own place that will probably be me. Though it will all happn after I get home from work, the apartment we're getting has major costs to it so I have to work.

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

AngelAlaskan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Yeah we had our own place for a couple of months, before moving to AK to get married and save up some money, and I definitely did more around the house then I do now.

Have fun with the kiddos :)

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

I have to say that it is easier to be motivated when it is your own place!

I am off to color with the kiddos!

Quoting AngelAlaskan:

Quoting DaisyAg2003:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)