Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He pretty much called me a hooker!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM
  • 30 Replies

So last night I was talking to DD's bio dad and I had asked him if he had lost his job b/c I have not recieved any child support in a while. he said "Well my assignment has ended but I'll be woking again in a week. In the mean time if you need money you can come over here and join me and (his df) in bed and we will pay you for it." I can't believe he actually said that to me. I might be just blowing it out of hand but that hurt. My reply to that was "Damn it Coy I'm not a freakin hooker" and to that he replied "well when you are hard on money you gotta do things you don't like to get paid" Idk what to do or say about any of it. Please don't bash me, I don't like putting my business out here like this but I don't have anyone else to talk to and I guess I just needed to vent.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cutebaby06
by Monica on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I would've said baby,you never woulld be able to afford me.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I would have laughed at him.

ProudMom9799
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Quoting cutebaby06:

great response.. :)

Richys_Girl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Quoting cutebaby06:

rolling on floor

lwalker270
by Lara on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM

He sounds like a real ass.  I don't know if he was kidding, but it really doesn't matter because he was WAY out of line.  If he's got money to pay for a threesome, he's got money to pay child support IMO.

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM

I probably would have if it didn't hurt so much. I think what hurt the most was that I knew he was serious. He called me an hour later and said "I'm sry that money is tight for you but im serious if you ever need extra cash just call me. We can do our thing and I can give you money for it." He don't even care about the fact that I'm married!

Quoting cutebaby06:

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM

aren't you glad he's an ex...what a douche bag!

TinaN64
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM

I would say... "Well, after the judge awards me child support YOU might be bending over and spreadin'em form someone for money to pay the court order"...

What a prick!

Take his ass to court!  This is not YOUR money, it is your daughter's money.

Quoting sara_3388:

So last night I was talking to DD's bio dad and I had asked him if he had lost his job b/c I have not recieved any child support in a while. he said "Well my assignment has ended but I'll be woking again in a week. In the mean time if you need money you can come over here and join me and (his df) in bed and we will pay you for it." I can't believe he actually said that to me. I might be just blowing it out of hand but that hurt. My reply to that was "Damn it Coy I'm not a freakin hooker" and to that he replied "well when you are hard on money you gotta do things you don't like to get paid" Idk what to do or say about any of it. Please don't bash me, I don't like putting my business out here like this but I don't have anyone else to talk to and I guess I just needed to vent.

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Thats what I said!

Quoting lwalker270:

He sounds like a real ass.  I don't know if he was kidding, but it really doesn't matter because he was WAY out of line.  If he's got money to pay for a threesome, he's got money to pay child support IMO.

sara_3388
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM

We have been to court 3 times. They order it and then he'll get a job for a few months and then he quits about a month after they start taking it out of his check.

Quoting TinaN64:

I would say... "Well, after the judge awards me child support YOU might be bending over and spreadin'em form someone for money to pay the court order"...

What a prick!

Take his ass to court!  This is not YOUR money, it is your daughter's money.

Quoting sara_3388:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)