Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mom makes 12 year old kill hamster because of bad grades.....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 15 Replies

Sorry if this is a repeat but did anyone hear about this???? The mother is really sick and sad!! What would possess her to do that???

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cakright
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM

i hadnt heard that, its awful.

1busymomma03
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM

OMG...WTH?!? I haven't heard of this. That is insane!!  I feel so bad for that poor child that had to do something like that.. What a crazy lady to make her kid do something like that!!

piercedbeauty21
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM

That's horrible. How could a mother put their child in a situation like that? If my child were to bring home bad grades, I wouldn't make them kill something they loved and cared for. I'd jut add on an extra chore, or even extra studying time. How is killing a hamster going to improve their grades?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Kat770
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Okay, there needs to be a WTF "charm" at the top.

Kathryn
I'm a breastfeeding (and child-led weaning), babywearing, bed-sharing, anti-CIO, anti-Babywise/ anti-baby training, cloth and disposable diaper using, gentle grace-based disciplining, Southern born and raised, Native American (Potawatomi), Christian, Libertarian, lactivist, attached parent and loving wife to Clay and mommy to Eleanor Yvonne (born 3-30-09) who is going to be ERF in her MyRide 65 until she's 40 pounds.
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

mommam58122
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:51 AM

yep the mother has been charged with battery, cruelty to animals, and cruelty to children

Quoting 1busymomma03:

OMG...WTH?!? I haven't heard of this. That is insane!!  I feel so bad for that poor child that had to do something like that.. What a crazy lady to make her kid do something like that!!

I am a proud of my hero army wife, sahm to 2 baby girls and 2 fur babies, i am a pro life, on time vaccinating, misspelling, foward faceing at one year, 3 year old still in 5 pt harness, CIO, formula feeding both kids as babies, not caring what you think down home country girl that just wishes i was closer to home.

JakeandEmmasMom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I think that only someone who is mentally ill, or who has some sort of personality disorder, would do something like that.  That is just sick.

hatinnd
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Quoting mommam58122:

yep the mother has been charged with battery, cruelty to animals, and cruelty to children

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Okay, that's what I was gonna ask.   This isn't SAD it's criminal.

I was born too late.....  I would've been a damn good hippie !

Solo_Fan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM

OMG, I have not heard that story!!!  That is horrible!!!!  Can you say, psycho?!

Jewelzgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM

wow...damn..wow...speechless.... 

two4one
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:36 PM

My sister just told me about this two days ago. It is sick and appaling. What that poor boy had to go through, not to mention the innocent hamster. Very disturbing.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)