Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my vent for the day ugh

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM
  • 3 Replies

well my day started out good till.......i was taking my neighbor to work and my service abs light came on as well as my service traction control light. so we figured ok dummy lights the car was acting normal. we stopped at kmart for her to get some western union her ex sent to her and when we got back in the car the lights did not come back ok so i figured ok we are good nope everytime i pressed on my brakes they locked up on me so we made it to home depot and she paid for a cab to take her to work and take me and dd home. i called dh while waiting on the cab and he couldnt come get me till after he took a test he is in the army for those who dont know and also was told he could come if his sgt would let him. he told me if his sgt told him no then he was going to call his cpt cause me and his kid being stranded is a big no no escpically with no brakes. so im waiting to hear from him and see if we cant get my car to firestone which is right there close to HD to get it fixed.

I am a proud of my hero army wife, sahm to 2 baby girls and 2 fur babies, i am a pro life, on time vaccinating, misspelling, foward faceing at one year, 3 year old still in 5 pt harness, CIO, formula feeding both kids as babies, not caring what you think down home country girl that just wishes i was closer to home.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alishabear0808
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Im sorry that you are dealing with this! I know the feeling though! Our ABS and AWD arent working right now! Thank goodness the brakes still work! Hope that you can get it fixed soon!

mom2mandjax
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I feel your pain, my car has been making a strange noise when you turn for a couple of days and this morning when SO took it to work he said he had to fight with it to keep it on the road. He got to the repair shop and they told him its the ball joint and they are fixing it but it is costing us 700 dollars! Thank goodness for taxes coming in the other day. Let us know when you figure out what it is and when you guys get home safe.

The extent of American ignorance continues to amaze me

mommam58122
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:39 PM

oh im home safe its just that my car is still sitting at home depot till dh gets off and we take it to firestone 

I am a proud of my hero army wife, sahm to 2 baby girls and 2 fur babies, i am a pro life, on time vaccinating, misspelling, foward faceing at one year, 3 year old still in 5 pt harness, CIO, formula feeding both kids as babies, not caring what you think down home country girl that just wishes i was closer to home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)