Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Motivation To Clean today

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone else want to clean with me? If so It's 10:54 here in Elgin, Tx. Im going to put the kids down for a nap and clean The top of my refrigerator and clean out my pantry..What are you going to do? I'll be back when Im done with that to post something else Im going to clean.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickershttp://www.weddingcountdown.com">
wedding websites
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs_skittles
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:59 AM

its 9am here in ritzville wa. i've been up since 3am this morning with new baby.. but the battle must go on...

1. wash the dishes and mop the kitchen, sweep and wipe everything down.

2. bathroom (shower, toilet etc)

3. living room (vacuum, dust, organize)

4. pantry/laundry room

5. bedroom. (god i have so much laundry to fold)

and then we have errands. wow.. it makes me feel better to make a list.

Cavalrybaby02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM

It's 12:02pm here and I have deep cleaned DH's and my bedroom and I've put away the clean dishes.  All I have to do for the rest of the day is:

deep clean living room

Do dishes/clean kitchen

Do a couple of loads of laundry

And prep dinner.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I've been trying to do a little thing here and a little thing there but I cannot seem to tear myself away from cafemom today!!! lol

So far I've washed the kids' sheets, done a load of regular laundry, helped my daughter pick up her room, emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it, fed the kids lunch, "picked up" my bath room but I need to clean it and the kids' bathroom still. Also I need to sweep down stairs and vacuum.

nurbabe82
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Its 12:13 here and I really need to clean my kitchen but b/w the rain and CM I am being very lazy lol

Lissachck
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM

9:15 for me here in Mount Vernon, WA. I fed the baby breakfast...watching her play with toys while mommy takes a little CM break on the laptop. I'm having a hard time getting up off my duff and cleaning (I'd like to blame this on being 9 mos pregnant!). But here is what I PLAN on doing. See if any gets done.

1. Clean the kitchen

2. Straighten up Nursery

3. Laundry

4. Clean downstairs bathrom

That's all I'm aimiing for today!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
pasteeater
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Meh.  I don't WANT to do anything today!  But I do NEED to, so I'll play along with you all, if you don't mind.

1. DISHES!!! ~~Done @ 10:07

2. Clean the rest of the kitchen, clean off ALL counters. ~~ Done @ 10:07

3. MOP the kitchen. ~~Done 11:08

4. DUST I'm drowning in dust.~~Done 11:08

5. Pick up all the junk in LR~~Done 11:08

6. Vaccum LR

Walk to get my son and walk home.  I'll go do dishes first.

Oh and It's 9:27 in Sunny Palm Springs CA

12:20 PM Everything is done!  Even curled my hair too!  LOL Never do that.

Mommyof2n13
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM

So its noon...I've cleaned the living room, cleaned out my junk drawer. My silverwear drawer...My pantry and the top of my fridge. Next

Dishes

Laundry

Utility room

Inside of fridge

I'll be back to check up On Your Status Reports lol.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickershttp://www.weddingcountdown.com">
wedding websites
morethanme_you
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:06 PM

It's 1:05 here. After the kids I babysit leave in an hour I am going to:

dye my hair
shower
switch out laundry
clean up the kitchen
sweep floors
get dinner ready
dust living room

supermom3806
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:29 PM

I've been trying to get up && get cleaning done. It's 12:23pm here I have till 2:45pm to get my house some what cleaned. I go to the doctors.

I have all this to do:

laundry

dishes

pick garbage up

pick up the living room && kitchen.

but for some reason I can't get off my butt to clean so I'm sitting on here && watching Spider-Man with my DS 

level1fevi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Its 12:30 here and I've gone to the laundrymat and started the crockpot for dinner.  I got called in to work tho, so I won't be cleaning anything else.  Hopefully DH will take care of the dishes, picking up the rest of the clothes off the bathroom floor and picking up the livingroom.  I should probably text him and ask him to do those things.  Then, after dinner I'll do the dishes and perhaps clean the bathroom.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)