Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Susan Smith wants a new trial? (cursing)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ha! That crazy bitch! Like she really deserves a trial just because her "miranda right were violated"....big fucking deal, what about the rights her babies should have had to live? Ugh, this just makes me sick, I hope she gets a new trial and it ends with capital punishment.....

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ashley22ky
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I just realized this has already been posted, sorry, going over to that post.....

KristenFowles
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I am completely drawing a blank on this case.. 

Can you refresh me? 

ashley22ky
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Quoting KristenFowles:

Can you refresh me? 

The woman that drove her car in the lake and had her 3 year old and 1 year old strapped in the carseats when she did it......

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM

They should retrial her and give her more time. oh I thought she was the one that drowned her kids in the bathtubs, cant keep up with these PHycos!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM

If I am correct isnt she the one that said a black man stole her car and her kids at first.

Quoting ashley22ky:

Quoting KristenFowles:

Can you refresh me? 

The woman that drove her car in the lake and had her 3 year old and 1 year old strapped in the carseats when she did it......

ashley22ky
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM

yep...I remember seeing a movie about it...she said the light had turned red at an intersection and that's when he got them....well, the police tricked her and told her if there was no other vehicles at the intersection (like she stated) that the light wouldn't have been red, that the light only turns red when there is someone waiting at the other light, like the smart lights...she cracked at that and pointed out where the car was..poor babies!

Quoting misssy2000:

If I am correct isnt she the one that said a black man stole her car and her kids at first.

Quoting ashley22ky:

Quoting KristenFowles:

Can you refresh me? 

julionna_lion
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:48 PM

That was Andrea Yates.

Quoting misssy2000:

They should retrial her and give her more time. oh I thought she was the one that drowned her kids in the bathtubs, cant keep up with these PHycos!

*If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything.*~Marilyn Monroe

greenie63
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Wow she doesn't deserve another trial but if she did maybe she would get the death sentence. Her punishment should be being strapped in the back seat of a car while being driven from lake to lake and told that the lake isn't deep enough...yet, then let her perish the same way she chose to kill her babies.

Her case has always bothered me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)