• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Octo-mom bikini body! real or not??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM
  • 85 Replies

last night in walmart i saw the cover of star magazine, with octo-mom on the cover IN A BIKINI! she claiming that she has gotten rid of all her stretch marks and flab naturally (diet exercise etc) but i dont see how that is possible!! do you think its real? r did she get a tummy tuck like kate gosslin???

octomombikini.jpg

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuicebby
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I dont think anything about her is real... 

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Tummy tuck and SERIOUS air brushing.

Kristinmomof2
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I saw the magazine too and it looks like she had a tummy tuck. Look at her belly button, to ME it looks like it is like that because of a tummy tuck.

I didn't buy that magazine...all because of her. I can't stand her. Who gives a crap if she had a tummy tuck or not, you know? 

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM

IDK...but if I had the money I'd have a tummy tuck...so I can't see caring that she did it.

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

Cavalrybaby02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM

She had 8 babies and was enormous.  There just isn't a way to get rid of that extra skin without a tummy tuck...

Nyokah

I think she is FOS when she told people she had no surgery. She needs a good slap in the face for lying.

thFangbangers.jpg true blood image by WhitePhantom

mrs.olmstead

i care! lol i wanna know if she really did it naturally HOW!!! i only have 2 and my stomach makes me wanna dry heave... lol

Quoting Kristinmomof2:

I saw the magazine too and it looks like she had a tummy tuck. Look at her belly button, to ME it looks like it is like that because of a tummy tuck.

I didn't buy that magazine...all because of her. I can't stand her. Who gives a crap if she had a tummy tuck or not, you know? 

KristynRuth
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Ok I don't want to sound like a COMPLETE hater so sure maybe she lost the weight naturally... but those stretch marks??? NO WAY!! Not without SOME kind of surgery!! I watch TMZ from time to time and they are always catching her at the gym so it's possible she worked off the weight. I'm extremely jealous lol

Let me add.. with all that money she has come into, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HER EYEBROWS?? LOL Ok, that was uncalled for, but seriously they need work lol

mrs.olmstead
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM

gym?? where are her 14 kids?? lol

Quoting KristynRuth:

Ok I don't want to sound like a COMPLETE hater so sure maybe she lost the weight naturally... but those stretch marks??? NO WAY!! Not without SOME kind of surgery!! I watch TMZ from time to time and they are always catching her at the gym so it's possible she worked off the weight. I'm extremely jealous lol

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Tummy tuck...implants....fat injected into butt...fat injected into lips...botox...brow lift....lipo....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)