Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And it... POOFS

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 18 Replies

Dang it. I really wanted to respond.

People, please stop drinking the kool-aid. It is causing some of you to go a little insane this morning.

Jessica McCarty 
Your green cleaning expert!
greencleanshop.etsy.com

marinesWe love you PFC Capps. Come home soon.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RandomGal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Speaking of kool-aid, I had one lady tell me I was being racist because I referred to that phrase about not drinking the Kool-aid.   I had to let them know where that phrase was from and how I was no way being racist.

Quoting JMcCarty:

People, please stop drinking the kool-aid. It is causing some of you to go a little insane this morning.

Brittanie0327
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I KNOW! lol.. Why, oh why? Unless they admin were puking, couldn't take it anymore. ahh hahaha.

JMcCarty
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Seriously? I wasn't aware kool-aid was a (insert skin color here) only drink!

Quoting RandomGal:

Speaking of kool-aid, I had one lady tell me I was being racist because I referred to that phrase about not drinking the Kool-aid.   I had to let them know where that phrase was from and how I was no way being racist.

Quoting JMcCarty:

Jessica McCarty 
greencleanshop.etsy.com

JenB1983
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

I hope it isn't red kool-aid.

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

greensmurf
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Jim Jones and the People's Temple massacre, correct?

Quoting RandomGal:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RandomGal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Yep and I was told that I was racist.   She said because black people drink a lot of Kool-aid.  Whatever. lol

Quoting greensmurf:

Quoting RandomGal:

greensmurf
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM

*sigh*

Quoting RandomGal:

Yep and I was told that I was racist.   She said because black people drink a lot of Kool-aid.  Whatever. lol

Quoting greensmurf:

Quoting RandomGal:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JMcCarty
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Well so does my pale skinned, blonde, blue-eyed daughter. Almost a pitcher a day. Lol.

And to the PP... Hah, as long as it's strained it'll taste like the normal stuff! Right?!? *note the sarcasm*

Quoting RandomGal:

Jessica McCarty 
greencleanshop.etsy.com

dennysgirl07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I know. Cafemom is stupid sometimes. :/

www.Myspace.com/Holygoodness

JenB1983
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Quoting JMcCarty:

And to the PP... Hah, as long as it's strained it'll taste like the normal stuff! Right?!? *note the sarcasm*

I suppose as long as the chunks are gone!  LOL

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)