• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some ppl just dont need to leave the house EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok some of the ppl of walmart are bad, but this lady i think takes it all!!!!!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JMcCarty
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:26 PM

peopleofwalmart?

:] I just made a post about a recent dissapearing post, but I think the advice applies, not to you OP but the person who actually walked out of the house like that... 

QUIT DRINKING THE KOOL-AID!

Jessica McCarty 
Your green cleaning expert!
greencleanshop.etsy.com

marinesWe love you PFC Capps. Come home soon.

tishalb
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Okay if I am seeing this picture right, that person is not wearing a shirt, am I right? If this is a girl and she is buying all this baby stuff- where are her boobs? Seems to me that he/she is awfully flat chested!!! Are we absolutely certain this is a girl?

ProudMom9799
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:31 PM

in my defense i was on my way home from the club and realized i needed a couple things from walmart.....lmao j/k 

n03z07l08
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM

I think thats a guy. The scariest part is hes stalking up on kiods stuff! Creepy! LOl 

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Quoting tishalb:

Okay if I am seeing this picture right, that person is not wearing a shirt, am I right? If this is a girl and she is buying all this baby stuff- where are her boobs? Seems to me that he/she is awfully flat chested!!! Are we absolutely certain this is a girl?

i thought the same thing when i saw it on the website. i'm fairly certain that's a man.

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with #4! Think Pink!

lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:34 PM

..I've been to WalMart in some serious getups. My husbands friends are all about costume and theme parties.. I had to got to Pick N Save dressed as a Mafia Drug Lord's Wife. I've also had to stop by walmart while dressed as the Anti Christ.  I'm so surprised that my picture isn't up here.

Quoting ProudMom9799:

in my defense i was on my way home from the club and realized i needed a couple things from walmart.....lmao j/k 

oddgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I think she rocks!  Way too many boring people in the world.

lmcameron19
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Quoting lyranightshade:

..I've been to WalMart in some serious getups. My husbands friends are all about costume and theme parties.. I had to got to Pick N Save dressed as a Mafia Drug Lord's Wife. I've also had to stop by walmart while dressed as the Anti Christ.  I'm so surprised that my picture isn't up here.

Quoting ProudMom9799:

rolling on floor

aritoyh
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM

First of all, I am pretty sure thats a man.

Second, I have gone to walmart and such in some crazy outfits - not as reveiling but pow worthy. We do lots of custume partys and such so seeing him/her just doesnt bother me. The really gross people wearing mini skirts or belly shirts are the ones where I think why?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)