• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not my month :(

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM
  • 14 Replies

Well ladies, we thought this month was it. but it aint. AF made her visit this morning. 4 days early. ugh. oh well maybe next month.  Good Luck to all you other ladies thet are TTC.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToraMay
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Sorry girl, here's hoping for next month. Don't stop trying. 

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I'm sorry :(

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM

fingers cross for next month for you. hugsss 

come join a warm fuzz group http://www.cafemom.com/group/109014

audriesmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM

I am sorry.  We had a little slip up and now we just have to wait and see.  It happened 2 days before I ovualte.  We have a 4 year old and a 10 month old.  We had talked about having another one somewhat soon and it might be sooner than we thought. 

jbaldwin13
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM

thank you ladies. its just been a long road we have been ttc for OVER a year and a half. im to the point were i feel like a failure. i bawled and bawled this morning at 3. i never went back to sleep. i knew it was going to be hard for us with my left tube being completely closed but i thought it would have happened by now. im just upset and very discouraged.

audriesmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I am so sorry.  Have you gone to a fertility doctor?  My sil was told that it was impossible for them to get pregnant on their own.  They finally resorted to invitro and had a baby girl.  By a miracle they got pregnant again and our due with another girl next month. 

Quoting jbaldwin13:

thank you ladies. its just been a long road we have been ttc for OVER a year and a half. im to the point were i feel like a failure. i bawled and bawled this morning at 3. i never went back to sleep. i knew it was going to be hard for us with my left tube being completely closed but i thought it would have happened by now. im just upset and very discouraged.

mna_823
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I'm sorry girlie.  Here's some baby dust for you:

baby dust

jbaldwin13
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Quoting audriesmommy:

I am so sorry.  Have you gone to a fertility doctor?  My sil was told that it was impossible for them to get pregnant on their own.  They finally resorted to invitro and had a baby girl.  By a miracle they got pregnant again and our due with another girl next month. 

Quoting jbaldwin13:

i have gone once and they wanted us to keep trying on our own for a while, then i lost my insurance so i cant afford it at the moment. but, me & dh talked about it this morning and decided that in july-which will be 2yrs- i can start going back. im hoping it will happen for us soon. my dh will be 26 in june and he is just as upset as me. he really wanted kids when we first started dating (i was 18 & he was 24 at the time) & i was ready yet. but after being together for a while i decided we could start trying. and now we want it soo bad its sad. i really tried HARD not to get my hopes up this go around but its hard when you have waited soo patiently for something that just isnt in your reach. but thank you for your kind words. and keep your fingers crossed for us!!

n03z07l08
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I'm sorry!!! I hope it happens for you very soon!  

lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Have you thought about natural, herbal teas to help you concieve? I can find you a recipe, if you'd like. It's much less expensive than clomid or other fertility enhancers. Plus, no needles!

Quoting jbaldwin13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)