Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i the only one here that...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

HATES RAMEN NOODLES???

I can't stand them and wouldn't eat them to save my life i would rather starve....no i'm not stuck up and my kids and bf love them, i just can't stand them.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KDeneau71009
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:20 PM

i hear you! i absolutely HATE ramen noodles! ewwww

misty8007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I used to love them when I was a kid but I ate them so much they made me sick.  Since then I can not eat them! Heck I cant even stand the smell of them lol but my dd and df eat them lol

If you were born in the 80's and loved the 90's come join my new group!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/102686

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I would eat them if thats all there was. They are just noodles.

lovemymarine306
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:23 PM

its amazing what you eat when you're pregnant.  but now i'm not a huge fan of them either

brendynsmama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:24 PM

I get in the mood to eat them every now and then,my kids like them.My hubby on the other hand hates Roman Noodles

BarbaraJean1961
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Just smelling them cook in my house makes me nauseated! I haven't been able to eat them since pregnant with my first daughter 17 years ago!

Mombecmar
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I do not like the smell, nor the salt content, plus the rehydration of noodles is an insult to pasta.

LovinMy2Girlz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:26 PM

I'm not a big fan of them either but I eat them every once in a while with mixed veggies for lunch and I'll only use like 1/3 of the flavor pack because I think it's too salty and funky tasting with the whole pack..They're super easy/quick to make so if it's been a busy day.. that's usually what I'll grab to eat!!

hannahfoy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:29 PM

ramen noodles as a food isn't as bad as ramen noodles as a cafemom post.  they are just a little too frequent, and repetitive, and :(

luca4351
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Oh my goodness.  This is so bad but I as soon as I read this post I had to go make some!!!  (pregnant by the way!)  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)