Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Personal experience?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM
  • 52 Replies

Does anyone have this seat? I already bought it...so I guess it doesn't matter...but it is getting shipped to me...so anyone with opinions...feel free. All the reviews are great!

51AMIYx5yPL._AA260_.jpg

Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL Convertible Car Seat - Petal

$299.98

The following promotions apply

Free Shipping

Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.

Availability:

In Stock

Features

• Rear-facing 5-45 lbs., forward-facing 20-80 lbs. (53") in a 5-point harness; SuperLATCH installation up to 80 lbs.
    • Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides; adjustable head support, reinforced for complete side-impact safety
    • Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding; fits 3-across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space
    • Safestop energy-absorbing harness system; energy-absorbing EPS foam panels on all sides
    • Folds flat for travel and storage and includes a convenient carrying strap

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-10):
    iluvmypreemies
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Why would I need one of those? Oh for my kid? He doesn't need one either. I just use tape.

purple ribbon
    Lupus Awarness                         

mrs.ramirez
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Milk crates work really well...and the money you saved can be put towards wine. 

LuvmySFSGT
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Quoting iluvmypreemies:

Why would I need one of those? Oh for my kid? He doesn't need one either. I just use tape.

But the mommy police follows me.

No...true story...I am just tired of switching the seats between cars.

iluvmypreemies
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Quoting mrs.ramirez:

Milk crates work really well...and the money you saved can be put towards wine. 

Hmmm. I am going to have to look into this. I was using the good tape but had to downgrade to the dollar store stuff cause I could get it by the case real cheap.

purple ribbon
    Lupus Awarness                         

Crazy-Steph
    by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Wow.  You guys are better than me.  I let them run around in the car and tell them to sit down when I see a cop.

iluvmypreemies
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Wow.  You guys are better than me.  I let them run around in the car and tell them to sit down when I see a cop.

I am going to start putting them in the trunk after I change their diapers on the tables when Ash and I go to CiCi's pizza.

purple ribbon
    Lupus Awarness                         

mrs.ramirez
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I like how you can fit 3 across.

Not that I'd ever want to utilize that feature...yikes, triplets.

I'm dreading taking the Durango into be serviced tomorrow. I had to unistall my son's True Fit that is currently latched and install it into my mother's old car that has no latch feature....grrrr....fun. 

LuvmySFSGT
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Quoting iluvmypreemies:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

I am going to start putting them in the trunk after I change their diapers on the tables when Ash and I go to CiCi's pizza.

I has something to tells you woman...get on FB Chat.

mrs.ramirez
    by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM

That was effin' nasty. lol

I felt like a stuck up person watching that scene...I kept asking myself...why the fuck doesn't she just change her in the stroller??

Ghetto ass.

Quoting iluvmypreemies:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Crazy-Steph
    by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Quoting iluvmypreemies:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Ahahaha!!!  Dumbass (not you)!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)