Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taxes?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

Just wondering who does your taxes....if you do them yourself what website do you do them thru? Thanks!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamadrama07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM

We've always used Jackson Hewitt. 

Jaxonsmom19
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM

I always do mine myself because mine are extremely uncomplicated. I use turbotax every year.

sids ribbonSupporting Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness in Memory of My Son, Jaxon Elijah. Stillborn September 5th,2008. Forever loved and missed!

Jennifer_236
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM

my husband does ours.....he use h & r block

icecoffee_lover
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I do our taxes and I use Turbo tax

oboe_chik
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM

I do mine every year but then again I have an accounting degree and do taxes on the side so it would be kinda dumb to have someone else do them.

I do have a friend who does taxes with me look mine over before I efile it because im paranoid about getting audited again but thats just me lol.

Susanjdv861
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM

we have been using H & R Block since we got married 8 yrs ago. we love them. we haven't had any problems w/ them and will be using them again this year.

possummom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:39 PM

dh buys the turbo tax and his does them himself. so far we are doing good. never owed money so far. we are getting our money this friday.

college.mom0f2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM

We used HandR block one time and never will we do it again, now I do it online, it depends on what website I use though. 

Photobucket
pregnancy due date
HeartofGold
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I use Turbo Tax online. If you make under a certain amount it is free to prepare and efile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the group owner of the following groups:

Oregon Moms

August 2005 Birth Club

Car Seat Safety

Antidepressants

Women with Fibroids

If one or more of my groups are of interest to you please click on the link above and join today....see ya there

Summer0216
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I've always used H&R Block

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)