• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to be in big trouble in about 10 years

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

I took the girls to the mall to look and the puppies and get Starbucks and as we are leaving Abby (3) looks in the window at a jewlery store and says "maybe next time we can get starbucks and some jewlery." can you say high mantiannce?? I feel sorry for any guy this girl dates when she gets older she loves to look at the shoes in the shoe stores too today she picked out a pair of red super high heeled boots the kid has her own style thats for sure LOL

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Wendy_June
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM

LOL, cute!

Case07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:12 PM

i hear ya. my dd will b 3 next week always wants to look at the diamonds.. talk about high maitence

Mom to 2 beautiful girls, married to the worlds best hubby (yes ladies he cooks, cleans, even washes the floors, shops, takes care of the kids, u name it he does it..). I love to take pictures.. check out my site www.casephotography.shutterfly.com

LCWAmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Quoting Case07:

i hear ya. my dd will b 3 next week always wants to look at the diamonds.. talk about high maitence

LOL last week we where walking by one of the kiosks that sales makeup and she said "I think I'm big enough for makeup now" I about died laughing because she was so serious

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

lyranightshade
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM

OMG! That's hilarious! It's so cute.. but her boyfriends have no idea what they're in store for.

kryssiruss
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:21 PM

DH said she sounds like our DD's long lost twin. She is 2 and acts the same way.

What?!? Its healthy to have an obsession!

Case07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:22 PM

thats funny.. idk where some of the thing my dd comes out with.  I thought my mom was going to have a stroke when we were there last.. dh and i just got tattoos for my youngest and the 2 kids were there with us. well my oldest ran up to my mother and told her she wanted a tattoo on her butt of a lady bug.. LOL we were jokingly telling my dd at the tattoo place that we were going to get her a tattoo on her butt.. now she just keeps saying when she gets taller she is going to get a tattoo on her arm..

Mom to 2 beautiful girls, married to the worlds best hubby (yes ladies he cooks, cleans, even washes the floors, shops, takes care of the kids, u name it he does it..). I love to take pictures.. check out my site www.casephotography.shutterfly.com

ladypyro
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM

lol thats cute!! thank god i have a boy.. im not a girly person lol

***down ass clown till im dead in the ground***
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)