Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are YOU from NASHVILLE, TN???

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am going to Nashville for the weekend to visit a friend....we're meeting halfway....and I was just wondering what there is to do in Nashville.  I'd like to know from someone that lives there......little unknown places or places you would suggest.  I have looked at all the travel websites....and i know what the major attractions are.....but i would like to know like "hidden jewels" thats there to do...or amazing places to eat...anything!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andreaw03
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Bump....anyone??

Nicki1985
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I'm from there, lived there my whole life...but live in Louisiana now... Depends on what you wanna do. Def go on 2nd ave/broadway if you wanna go out to bars. My favorite restaurant downtown is the Spaghetti Factory. I don't really know what else you wanna do while you're there but feel free to PM for more specifics.

mommytolucasray
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I live about 30 South. Def hit up the avenue. There is alot to do there club wise. Coyote Ugly, Wildhorse Saloon, BB Kings. etc.

flipper_28
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM

i used to live there, but now i am in manchester....although 2nd ave and broadway are both really good hot spots.....also, they opened a male strip club called arrow.....its at the corner of  5th and peabody...i have never been, but they have a myspace page...lol....idk if that would be something you would be interested in.....just throwin it out there.....have fun in nashville.

when life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it hits them in the eye..

andreaw03
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Thanks ladies!!  My friend is prego, and we are taking our 1 year old baby girl....so if you can think of anything that we all can do that's fun...let me know :)

spcjones203
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I'm in Clarksville, 45 minutes away. Go to the Opry Mills mall. It's right across the street from the Grand Ole Opry, which is always COOL. Good food places, huge mall, movie theatre. Best place in my book.

02nana07
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM

go to opry mills mall and eat at rain forest cafe the one year old will love it and its good for adults too.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I'm from Bowling Green, KY (its about an hr away) and been to Nashvagus (lol) many times.... I like Opery Mills (I miss Opery Land though, :( )  I know there is an aquarium down there somewhere, but I can't remember where its at, I'm sure it would be easy to find though.

If you want the night life, areas around Printers ally and 4th street.... I think thats the #, don't quote me. is alot of fun, Grahm Central gets really packed on weekends though.

mama2conor
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:42 PM

I grew up in Clarksville, which is about an hour away, but sadly I never got to experience much of Nashville.  If DH and I ever get to take a trip back there, I hope to spend a couple days or so checking out the sites there.

Opry Mills... a pity they had to close down Opryland to make way for it.  That place was a blast.

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM

Quoting mommytolucasray:

I live about 30 South. Def hit up the avenue. There is alot to do there club wise. Coyote Ugly, Wildhorse Saloon, BB Kings. etc.

LOVED BB Kings when we were there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)