Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG there are Demons everywhere!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM
  • 16 Replies

I found this while researching my book, does anyone believe this or do you all think its a load of crap? THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE DRAMA. Just wondering if I'm the only one that thinks its weird.

What are the signs of having a demon?

Not sure what to think of the deliverance ministry?
Please take a moment to read
What the ministry of deliverance should be!

Here is a brief list of some of the areas in a persons life that a demon can affect. Please note that every time you find somebody struggling or facing one of the areas below, it's not necessarily a demon, but it's not uncommon to find a demon behind these things.

Compulsive sinning against your will: Addictions, uncontrollable anger, lust, urges to murder or commit suicide, etc.

Mental torment: Fear, depression, irrational heaviness in the soul, hearing voices in the mind, hearing auditable voices that nobody else hears, compulsive thoughts, insanity, mental illness, etc. Obsessive irrational worry is almost always a demon. People who are scared stiff over the unpardonable sin are in need of counseling and likely deliverance.

Emotional problems: Unable to get close to other people, sensing rejection for no reason, irrational emotional breakdowns, etc. Often more then just casting out demons is needed in this category, inner healing must also take place as well as tearing down strongholds.

Physical health problems: Arthritis, cancer, HIV, and a host of other illnesses are almost always caused by evil spirits. If it cannot be easily cured, then it's almost always a spirit that is causing it.

Occult powers or abilities: Anybody who can tell a fortune, lift an object through levitation, break a solid oak board with their hand, etc. using demonic powers needs a deliverance. Martial arts are known for using demonic powers to break boards, etc. Unnatural strength is a sign of demonic power, such as the man with the legion in the Bible.

Unnatural desires and feelings: Sexual attraction towards animals, unnatural sexual desires, unusually strong attractions towards somebody who is married, past lover, etc. can indicate soul ties and demonic bondage.

Experiencing the demonic: Most often (not always, but usually) when people are visited by demons, hearing them, seeing them, etc., they are in need of a deliverance.

Ancestors have similar problems: If both you and one or more of your ancestors have the same kind of problem(s), then there may be a generational spirit at work.

Obsessions: Driving interests in the occult, demons, and creatures of the dark such as wolves, owls, etc. can indicate a demonic bondage. Obsession with death is almost a sure sign of demonic bondage.

Compulsive behavior: Compulsive behavior such as cutting is a Biblical symptom of demonic bondage.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mitch576
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM

guess i'm fucked then....

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

OWNER OF "THE ORIGINAL 30 AND BEYOND GROUP"   ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS
come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Okay, so we have stopped blaming our mothers for our issues and are now blaming demons. lol Good to know. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM

Quoting mitch576:

sounds like most of the world is by their interpretation.

Angee3Monkeys
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Wow. In my culture a Owl is a messenger of bad news. Interesting stuff there.

RissaBusch
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Ahhh good to know.  So what now?  I need an exorcism to get rid of my depression?

mitch576
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Quoting RissaBusch:

Ahhh good to know.  So what now?  I need an exorcism to get rid of my depression?

come here.. i'll throw a bible at you! lol

rofl!! i'm so going to hell IN A BIG PRETTY HANDBASKET!

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

OWNER OF "THE ORIGINAL 30 AND BEYOND GROUP"   ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS
come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

X-WATER-X
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Those were my thoughts lol.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting mitch576:

sounds like most of the world is by their interpretation.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Quoting mitch576:

Me too.

WhiteTigerLily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I believe in ghosts spirit and demons etc, and I can see SOME point in this but really I find the majority of it just assenine. 

night owls

hannahfoy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Make sure to read the first paragraph of the article. I'm not saying that I believe in this, but in a way it is sort of comforting. Does that sound messed up? I guess what I mean is, if  the reason behind these ailments is in fact due to a demon - it's good to know that you could very well be rid of the demon and the problems it may be causing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)