Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need some advice.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  • 4 Replies

DH is going to deploy soon (in the spring). We have been trying for another baby but decided to put it on hold for a few weeks. He is doing training right now and will be back sometime in the next week (has has been gone all this month). I really want another baby, and i am dieing to be pregnant again, but i dont want him to miss the birth of our child. If we got pregnant between feburary-may i would be due b/t october and feburary. So the baby would be any where b/t 3 and 6 months when he got home. 3 months isnt a big deal, but 6 is half of the first year.  I dont know how to weigh our desire for another child and for me to be pregnant against the negitives.  DD is currently 2.5. she will be almost 3 when he leaves. I am also worrid about what it would be like for hewr to have 2 major changes in less than a year (daddy leaving and then a baby in the house). but then at the same time we dont want our kids o be more than 3 or 4 years apart in age, and by the time he gets home she will be almost 4 and logically it will take 3-6 months (or more) to concieve (we have already been trying 5 or so months with no success, and i havent been on birthcontrol for over a year) and we wont start trying untill he has been home for 3+ months. So then she will be atleast 5 when the baby is born, maybe even 6. I dont know what to do. i dont want to make the wrong decission.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
iansusie
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM

No advice but here is a bump, maybe someone else can help....

Dara0820
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Quoting iansusie:

No advice but here is a bump, maybe someone else can help....

pregnancy

Dara

DelennDax
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

bump

mommy2alissa
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

ks for the bups ladies 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)