Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This might be gross but....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

Have any of you read the children's book Walter the Farting Dog?

It reminds me of my five month old daughter!!! All she does it fart (toot) and it smells horrible. Anytime someone is holding she will fart and the person always makes a comment!! She completely reminds of that book.

She is one of those breastfed babies that only poops like once a week so the rest of the time, that's what happens!!

If you're a mom in need or want to help needy mommies, please join the giveaway group! Weekly diaper bag giveaways and more!

www.cafemom.com/group/giveaways4mommies

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
toybar02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM

lol thats funny but she can't help it, as long as shes not lactose intolerant than its ok

flipper_28
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM

lol...my son was called POOTER when he was a baby...he would just let em roll where ever and when ever he felt like it....and it was usually while shopping or in church...lol.

when life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it hits them in the eye..

yayay15
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I know she can't help it!! And neither could Walter, lol!!!  It's just soo funny.  I don't think she is lactose intolerant...I asked the doctor and they said it was normal for breastfed babies to poop once a week so hopefully what she's doing is normal, or I will feel bad!! 

Quoting toybar02:

lol thats funny but she can't help it, as long as shes not lactose intolerant than its ok

yayay15
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

lol!! That's sounds like her!!  It's terrible, lol!

Quoting flipper_28:

lol...my son was called POOTER when he was a baby...he would just let em roll where ever and when ever he felt like it....and it was usually while shopping or in church...lol.

If you're a mom in need or want to help needy mommies, please join the giveaway group! Weekly diaper bag giveaways and more!

www.cafemom.com/group/giveaways4mommies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)