• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that cat is going down...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM
  • 20 Replies

idk whose it is but it has a collar but we cant get close to it..it got into my garage and pissed all over my stuff we had in storage in there.. its no fair that i got a fine for having my dog loose for 5 minutes (he never left my side) while he got tangled up and people can let there cats roam free in town.. the damn cat has been here for over a few weeks.. it sits on my car and leaves foot prints all over my window.. we have a pole shed that is locked that my landlord has her snowmobiles in and its always in there.. im gonna set a live trap and catch the damn thing.. this is sickening.. take care of your fucking animals...

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haileys-mama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM

trapping it is fine and all, but show the poor thing some compassion.  its just trying to survive cause some jerk isnt taking care of it.

MasonsMommy2607
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

laughing i hate stray  cats...i have a cat myself but he doesnt go outside... but you cant get rid of that nasty smell!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
mommam58122
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM

call animal control 

I am a proud of my hero army wife, sahm to 2 baby girls and 2 fur babies, i am a pro life, on time vaccinating, misspelling, foward faceing at one year, 3 year old still in 5 pt harness, CIO, formula feeding both kids as babies, not caring what you think down home country girl that just wishes i was closer to home.

two4one
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Quoting haileys-mama:

trapping it is fine and all, but show the poor thing some compassion.  its just trying to survive cause some jerk isnt taking care of it.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

kristy0833
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM

we dont have a animal control.. hell my county dont even have a humane society..

Quoting mommam58122:

call animal control 

dwintz2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM

We used to have the same problem when we lived on the other side of town only instead of one cat it was like 20. And they found their way into our garage, sprayed all over made it stink to high hell, they would shit in my flower boxes and flower gardens, it pissed me off bad. Finally dh started taking care of it. The neighbor would spend 45 min going around and scooping cat poo before he could mow. I agree, if your gona have outside animals KEEP THEM IN YOUR OWN DAMN YARD 

two4one
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I'm afraid to ask how.

Quoting dwintz2:

Finally dh started taking care of it.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

marilyn623
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM

bb gun!

DVS
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Just wanted to show yall my pic

Yes one of my cats is tied up to the front porch cuz I don't want it to get ran over. But they say this is wrong but my cat is still alive.

Hope yall catch the cat and take it to the country somewhere

I mean seriously does it look like I give a fu@K? Cuz I don't...I am a coldbloodeed bitch that speaks her mind and tells it how it is from my P.O.V. If ya dont like it well then STFU and click da X.

surfarosa25
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:49 PM

I feel ya on that!  A stray cat came up in our yard and sprayed urine all over my stuff in our storage building a few months back. When winter is over, I'm going to have to clean the building out and throw so much of my stuff away. It makes me so mad because so many of my neighbors neglect their pets...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)