Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O No smoking with kids...question

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm just curious...if you get pulled over and you're kids are in the car and you're smoking one the E-cigarrettes that doesn't have actual smoke in them, then what? Do you let the officer know and they don't give you a ticket or what?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I didn't know cops even gave tickets for smoking, or smoking with your kids in the car. I don't think they do here in WI.

hautemama83
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM

LMAO well would it be obvious its not a real cigg? 

TheFoo

I missed the other post I guess but it seems silly that people should get tickets for smoking an e-cig as it is only harmful to the person inhaling it.

CafeMom Tickers
Breena

YOu get tickets for smoking with kids in the car?

Quoting Oceana09:

I'm just curious...if you get pulled over and you're kids are in the car and you're smoking one the E-cigarrettes that doesn't have actual smoke in them, then what? Do you let the officer know and they don't give you a ticket or what?

TheFoo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I dont think they can........

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

I didn't know cops even gave tickets for smoking, or smoking with your kids in the car. I don't think they do here in WI.

CafeMom Tickers
Oceana09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

In arkansas since 2008.

Quoting Breena:

Quoting Oceana09:

kaker104
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM

And a few other states. But not all.

Quoting Oceana09:

In arkansas since 2008.

Quoting Breena:

Quoting Oceana09:

Oceana09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Actually no. It's not even harmful to people who smoke them. Basically all it has in it is vapors and nicotine. Which nicotine by itself is no different than caffine...or at least that's what the doctors are saying. I know my mom's dr recommended the E-cigarretes for her when she was trying to quit.

Quoting TheFoo:

I missed the other post I guess but it seems silly that people should get tickets for smoking an e-cig as it is only harmful to the person inhaling it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)