Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would YOU eat dirt??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

do you have the recipe???

share please =)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cmb121906
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:46 PM

I bucket of dirt, one pie pan, then stick in oven for 15 mins at 350

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

lovemymarine306
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM

lol...i hope you're talking about the dirt cupcake things.  and no, i don't have a recipe..lol

Earth-Angel
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I have eatin dirt when I was younger, sometimes I still crave it.lol! And, no I'm not PG.

LCWAmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM
1 (20 oz.) crushed Oreo cookie
1/4 c. butter
1 pkg. cream cheese
2 (3 oz.) pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
Gummy worms
Combine butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Make vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Add to butter and cream cheese. Add Cool Whip. Beat well.

Layer with Oreo cookies (start with crushed Oreo's, then pudding mixture, gummy worms, Oreo's, etc.) End with Oreo's and a few worms on top.

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Nope I have always had a weird phobia about dirt people are cremated and their ashes scattered and so eating dirt is eating cremated people MORBID SICK and WEIRD I KNOW!!!

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

thats yucky... I was talking about the dessert.. its made with pudding oreos and gummy worms, but I am unsure of the specifics

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

Nope I have always had a weird phobia about dirt people are cremated and their ashes scattered and so eating dirt is eating cremated people MORBID SICK and WEIRD I KNOW!!!

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Quoting LCWAmommy:

1 (20 oz.) crushed Oreo cookie
1/4 c. butter
1 pkg. cream cheese
2 (3 oz.) pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
Gummy worms
Combine butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Make vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Add to butter and cream cheese. Add Cool Whip. Beat well.

Layer with Oreo cookies (start with crushed Oreo's, then pudding mixture, gummy worms, Oreo's, etc.) End with Oreo's and a few worms on top.

i'm on cafemom...stealin yer recipes...tee hee hee

CafeMom Tickers

Mom of 3 boys Aiden (4), Gavin (3) and Logan (2) Pregnant with #4! Think Pink!

CoUrtNEyLeE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM

LOL well those r good! but ya I know what you were talking about just thought I would add that in there LOL

Quoting MommySwiggles:

thats yucky... I was talking about the dessert.. its made with pudding oreos and gummy worms, but I am unsure of the specifics

Quoting CoUrtNEyLeE:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)