Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too feminine for a baby boy!??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM
  • 19 Replies

I feel stupid for asking but I really do not know lol

Would this diaper bag be just too feminine for him and to have his name embroidered on? It is on sale and I LOVE red but I dont want it to seem well odd?

Photography deals exquisitely with appearances, but nothing is what it appears to be.  ~Duane Michals

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I think if it didnt have the bows and you maybe applique some cars or boy stuff on it it would be totally cute!

wedding planning guide

carlinaiden
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I dont think it matters....I LOVE that bag, I have a boy and Id rock it anyday

KT9105
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Why not embroider your name on it?  Boy or girl I'm getting a brown and pink diaper bag, it's for me, not the baby, what are they going to do with it? 

CafeMom Tickers
lovemymarine306
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:01 PM

i don't have a boy, so i'm the wrong one to ask.  but IMO baby gear is really for the parents...lol  so it doesn't matter until he's a bit older...like 12 months or so

VAMPLUVR3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Maybe just a little too feminine..i'm sorry :(  Like pp said, if you got rid of the bows maybe. 

gypsydancer7
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM

The diaper bag is for you...get what you like.

Happy Valentines Day!!

mommieof4girlz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM

honeslty...lil bit.

Xandriasmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Why does the diaper bag have to go with the gender of the child? I would do it, YOU are the one carrying it not your son.

On a side note I had a friend whose husband said yellow was too feminine for a boy. Like a yellow onsie 

CHLOES_MOM2008
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM

IMO I think it's too feminine, but you can do what ever you like no one else can make the decision for you.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Princesaof1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM

I think its cool cause red and black can go both ways Male and Female, but by you putting his name on it can represent him and by the bag being red can represent you just cause he's a boy doesnt mean you have to walk around with a blue or green bag, its also your bag to, its cute I like it, go for it....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)