• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know if i should, but this guy needs all the help he can get

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

My very close cousin has a newborn baby to her ex. i know they are only separate (not fighting) because of his other gf (now married again because he has a child with her too) but anyways, i guess that he was intoxicated and was fighting with his wife and he decided to get a gun and shoot himself in the head. Well the suicide failed and he shot through his chin and up and lost his eye along with other severe damages. We all knew him and he is a great guy and i am asking for prayers for these babies daddy. he has three wonderful kids that he loves and always takes care of, i think he was under pressure and being intoxicated didn't help. IM ASKING FOR prayers, no bashing please, these kids need their dad in their life.  He is on a ventilator and not much has been said on his condition, but hopefully it does not get worse. thank you all. (if this does turn into a bash on suicide i will sadly delete this)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CgWife2Will
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Him and the babies are in my prayers!!!!!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
melissa.jof2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:47 PM

praying

monkey1234
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:49 PM

praying

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM

yes they do need their daddy and Im praying for all involved.  

Mylesbaby boyMykailahbaby girlMykahbaby boy

Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils and Supplements

toastybuns
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:51 PM

You have my prayers! That's just so sad for him and his babies and all involved! Tell him you started a prayer chain, he can hear you even if he is in a coma, or so they say people in comas can. Many prayers. And I hope nobody does any form of bashing, that would be down right rude. They need to put themselves in HIS shoes for a day. Hugs

toybar02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM

I'm sorry this happened they are all in my prayers

MiddletonFamily
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:53 PM

No bashing I will send T&P's little ones need their daddys.

Wife to James, Mommy to Ethan Alexander

Praying to adopt.  

Allergic2Stupid
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Oh dear :(  Regardless of anyone's opinion on suicide, it is always a terrible thing for everyone involved.  And failed one just adds another person to that suffering. 

I feel just awful for you all.  I can't imagine the trauma.  Praying for peace and health for you all.

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:18 PM

My heart goes out to his family.  I lost my dad the same way for months ago, but he succeeded.  It is very hard on the people left behind and then having to explain it to children, it's awful situation. 

NattysMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Very sorry! I hope he recovers quickly!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)