Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you or have you ever brought your kids to HOOTERS? EDIT FREE BOOBS AND WINGS FOR ALL REPLY 395 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. LOL

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM
  • 495 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you bring your kids to Hooters?

Options:

Yes I have

Yes I would

No never

Other cause I know there will be.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 707

View Results

We had a gift card for Hooters and the girls just couldn't leave my son alone. They loved him and he loved them.

I AM A SAHM OF 2 WONDERFUL CHILDREN. LOVING WIFE OF 2 YEARS. I BREASTFED SWITCHED TO FORMULA WITH BOTH OF MY CHILDREN. I BELIEVE IN CRYING IT OUT AFTER 2 MONTHS OLD, SPANKINGS WHEN NEEDED, I LET MY FAMILY EAT JUNK FOOD IF THEY WANT IT, GAVE MY DD'S WHOLE HALLOWEEN, AND EASTER BASKET TO HER TILL THE CANDY WAS GONE. I AM A SMOKER TRYING TO QUIT, DRINK ON OCCASION, LOVE TO COOK, MY HOME IS ALWAYS CLEAN "IF" SOME ONE SHOWS UP, NEVER LATE TO ANYTHING KIND OF MOMMY AND WIFE. ITS JUST WHO I AM.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hurleydoll18
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM

Yeah Caleb has gone a few times.  Oh how they love those little baby boys...lol.  We are going there on Friday night for a friend's bday party actually.  I'm sure Caleb will love it...lol

-xoxo-
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Nope. 

cmb121906

Ya, why not. LOL

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

katzero

No!

lauriebash

Sure! It's not like the girls are nude. 

kk_bella

I've never been there myself....don't want to make the girls jealous.

GenevieveD
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Haha Scott brought Una to hooters a couple weeks ago and he said they were all about a baby too LOL. He said "we were the center of attention" I can only imagine.

imthatgirl728

/i would have when they were babies...but my boys are 4 and 6...thats too much for their little brains, lol. Plus a 9yo girl shouldn;t be thinking thats whats expected of her, kwim?

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

CoUrtNEyLeE

I took my son and they gave him free food and just loved on him and took a pic of him with all the girls! It was cute and I loved that he got that much attention!

yayay15
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM

A baby probably.  A young boy probably not. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)