• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the HELL is my problem!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

my ex and i are friends, sort of? most days. anyways, we were talking just now and he said he has a new girlfriend. so i THOUGHT i was happy for him and he showed me a picture of the 2 of them. and i freaked out on him. for like 10 minutes. what the hell why do i care? im married with a baby right now lol why cant he have a girlfriend?

what the fuck is my malfunction!? why cant i just be NORMAL for one day?!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MrsGonzo517
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM

How about you stop talking to him...you're only hurting yourself...

mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:45 PM

after what the 2 of us just said, i think that is the conclusion we came to. i just dont get where it came from.

Quoting MrsGonzo517:

CODYSMOM_00
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Quoting MrsGonzo517:

i agree!!!

CafeMom Tickers
MrsGonzo517
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Is he your first love? I strongly believe we never get over our first love. My ex is still really close with my sister and her fiance, therefore he still goes to all the family functions. Everytime I see him my heart breaks...that will never change BUT it is important to remember why you two left each other in the first place. **hugs!**

Quoting mrsjedwards:

after what the 2 of us just said, i think that is the conclusion we came to. i just dont get where it came from.

Quoting MrsGonzo517:

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM

This is not your first post about your ex...it sounds like you may not have let go yet.

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

mrsjedwards
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

i feel like i have. i hope i have anyway. maybe thats part of the reason my marriage is such a mess :( gah this is a can of worms i did not want to open! i wish he never showed me that picture!!

Quoting imthatgirl728:

This is not your first post about your ex...it sounds like you may not have let go yet.

VanBurren
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:22 PM

It's easier said than done to wish an ex well and genuinely hope he's moved on and become happy, when in the back of our minds we really hope he's miserable and pining away for us.  Do you think maybe that's where that was coming from when you saw the photo and saw that he was actually happy? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)