Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It would be so nice to get even a small percentage of the support back!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am losing my damn mind. My husband is layed off from work right now. And all the fucker does all day is sit around, in his nasty ass pjs, smoking and watching tv, working on his RC cars, or pretending to look for work.

He got a lead on one job, but he hemmed and hawed over it for so long, he missed out on it, and now we are back at square fucking one!!!

He sits there and WATCHES me clean all damn day, goes and plays with his fuckin RC car while I am cooking dinner, washing dishes AND dealing with the kids!! AT THE SAME TIME!!! And then he wonders why I am pissed as all hell!!!

I have been here busting my ass, putting on a happy face during his unemployment to keep him motivated, HELPING him find work, while working not one but TWO at home jobs, AND being ms. Susie fuckin Homemaker!!! And i can't even get back up while I whip up tacos FROM SCRATCH!!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
isra1986
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Hugs!
Mine is working, but he is being very assy about house work!
DD is getting more and more wild and needs eyes on her 24 hours a day and I am falling behind on the work with no help from him!
He wakes up with her in the morning and sat online while she went in the bathroom and poured soap in her eyes!

kagegirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:49 PM

See, that right there would result in a size 9 up hubby's ass

Quoting isra1986:

Hugs!
DD is getting more and more wild and needs eyes on her 24 hours a day and I am falling behind on the work with no help from him!
He wakes up with her in the morning and sat online while she went in the bathroom and poured soap in her eyes!

isra1986
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:52 PM

HE got a size 8 up there! We got in the biggest fight ever! He gave her a shower and got her dressed after that, but waking up to my baby screaming was not the way to get up! We have been text fighting all day while he is at work!

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting isra1986:

Hugs!

kagegirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I miss that. I miss being able to tell my hubby to fuck off and not have him able to respond because he has to go into a meeting.

This economy is fucking with his job, so, he is extra super bitchy right now. But if I need something, oh hell, the world is coming to a fucking end

It does not help that he is a recovering alcoholic and the least little thing makes him want a drink!!!

Quoting isra1986:

HE got a size 8 up there! We got in the biggest fight ever! He gave her a shower and got her dressed after that, but waking up to my baby screaming was not the way to get up! We have been text fighting all day while he is at work!

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting isra1986:

Hugs!

Dimples79
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Quoting isra1986:

Hugs!

wow that sounds like my husband.. lol

His idea of keeping an eye on our 18 month old means him laying down in bed and closing the door.. Then he will say " OH I thought she was with you" or " weren't you watching her "..

Grrr Men stink lol

If I told him to keep an eye on a vagina, he'd guard that with his life  lmao..

kagegirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Sadly, even that wouldn't motivate my husband. He is lazy in the bedroom too. And he wonders why I don't want any these days!!! I can't sleep with a man I don't respect and I can't respect a man that is such a lazy sack of festering chub!!!

Quoting Dimples79:

Quoting isra1986:

Hugs!

wow that sounds like my husband.. lol

His idea of keeping an eye on our 18 month old means him laying down in bed and closing the door.. Then he will say " OH I thought she was with you" or " weren't you watching her "..

Grrr Men stink lol

If I told him to keep an eye on a vagina, he'd guard that with his life  lmao..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)