Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stinky Boys!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:19 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok.....so my DS is a typical active 8yo little boy...and he is all BOY!!LOL...but i noticed the other day when i picked jim up from school and he had just come off the playground and he was VERY stinky...so HERE(LOL)is my question...At what age do you think boys sould start wearing deoderent?

Mommy and Daddy           DS 8                                  DD 5

in love        baseball        blowing bubbles

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wife.and.mommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:21 PM

when they have hair under their arms

aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM

if he stinks...go ahead and get him some...i would go with some kind of teen stick.

PhotoMama88
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Quoting aarensmommy:

if he stinks...go ahead and get him some...i would go with some kind of teen stick.

dvswyf
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM

well my answer would be when you cant hold your breath anymore-lol. my oldest was about that age and my youngest hasnt started stinkin yet and hes 10 

momto3infl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM

8yrs 

LovinCambree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM

I agree. My SO started buying his son deodorant when he noticed that he was starting to smell after activities like playing basketball or whatever. If you noticed it then chances are others are noticing it too. Save him the embarassment and just get him some now. :)

Quoting aarensmommy:

CarterMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Quoting aarensmommy:

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Quoting CarterMommy:

Quoting aarensmommy:

EtiesMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:40 PM

In the summer my 3 1/2 year old has to wear deodorant because he sweats so bad and smells so stinky. Now he wears it most of the time because he wants to be like Daddy.

carlye828
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Is it a BO smell or old stinky dog smell?  My son is 9 now and since he was 3, when he sweats, he smells just like an old stinky dog.  It's gross.  It's not from his arm pits, its everywhere.  Smell his head.  If it smells, deodorant is not going to help.  Some ingredients in most deodorants can build up in the tissue under your arms and promote cancer later in life. 

I am not afraid to stick my hand in a toilet, for I am Mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)