• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

watching the pregnancy pact right now....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM
  • 11 Replies

does anyone else wanna reach through the tv and slap these girls? lol

dont get me wrong shit happens, sometimes teens get pregnant...i was 18 when i had my first.....but trying to? so much so that you would sleep with ANYONE! it makes me crazy.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM

It's fiction.

I enjoyed the movie though.

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

chais_wifey
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:25 PM

I just couldn't believe the blank look on their faces when Thora Birch tried to tell them that they would need more of a plan than just "I'm gonna marry my boyfriend and we're gonna live happily ever after."

babysyoungmom1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Yeah those girls were crazy. Many girls at my high school tried to get pregnant. So much so that an ex friend had a baby by her uncle to get the attention awarded to pregnant teens in my school. RIDICULOUS.

isra1986
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:26 PM

Yeah. DH and I watched it together. It was SICK!!!! I don't know how far you have watched, but what happens towards the end makes me MAD!

kbec0594
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Actuallyyyy, it's based on a true story. Believe me, I live in Massachusetts. This was big news for like months. So if you wanna smack em you could always mapquest Gloucester Highschool in MA! lol

imthatgirl728
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM

It's fiction. The girls all deny it was ever a decision. the ONLY person who said it was a "pact" was the principle who was scared of loosing his job.

Quoting kbec0594:

Actuallyyyy, it's based on a true story. Believe me, I live in Massachusetts. This was big news for like months. So if you wanna smack em you could always mapquest Gloucester Highschool in MA! lol

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

3girls4mommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM

It is inspired by a true story....the girls in that state that actually went through that about a year or so ago......

Quoting imthatgirl728:

It's fiction.

I enjoyed the movie though.

accdmj
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM

im only about 30 mins in right now.....it gets worse? its already bugging me because even if this particular incident is or isnt fiction....this stuff really does happen....it almost makes me scared for my little girl when she hits that age....hopefully shell know better.

CoastieWifePR
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Yup, even if its "fictional" I still wanted to reach and slap some sense to them...

locabrat83
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

yea the part i think you are talking about really pissed me off. i could slap them all.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)