• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAVE YOU EVER.....?????

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM
  • 11 Replies

I AM A PROUD MOMMA TO HANDSOME LIL 4YR OLD LIL BOY & AND WIFEY TO AN AMAZING HUSAND OF 7YRS....I LOVE THEM BOTH WITH MY HEART....BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING IF OTHER MOMS JUST FELT LIKE THEY COULD JUST SCREAM TO THE TOP OF THERE LUNGS AT TIMES & OR JUST WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE(NOT YOUR S/O OR KIDS AT ALL) JUST PUNCH SOMEONE OR ANYTHING...I HAVE WENT TO THE CARE SOMETIMES JUST TO SCREAM REALLY REALLY CAUSE I JUST GET SO OVER-WHELMED WITH THINGS..I THOUGHT ABOUT BUYIN A PUNCHING BAG TO HELP WITH THE PUNCHING  THING..LOL..I LOVE MY LIL FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND WOULD NEVER HURT MY CHILD OR MY HUBBY...AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR FEELIN LIKE THIS SOMETIMES..DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD MOM OR WIFE.??? BUT SOMETIMES THE SCREAMING HELPS AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER..I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU EVER FELT LIKE THAT...THANKS!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missingbelle
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM

OH YES....yes I do ,lol.

toybar02
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:36 PM

i definitely have felt like that and no you are not a bad mom/wife, its normal and you need an outlet to get that frustration out,  I use sex or exercise even though sex is a workout but something like taebo where you can punch, scream and sweat

kaker104
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:38 PM

You're joking right? Because my toddler and hubby know how to push my buttons when I'm not pregnant, I still have to have the occasional nicotine fix so I don't hurt one of them while I am pregnant. 

tiffluvslandon
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM

omg no you are not a bad mom

lvnmysldr
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:40 PM

YES I DO!!!  And it doesn't make you a bad mother or wife :)

MomofWildcats
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I have those moments...

I would like to punch dh when they occur... like when his stubborn butt waits 6 months to get a pimple checked out and it turns out to be staph and runs us $2k because he decided to wait.

05_momma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES...I DONT KNOW THERE IS JUST SOMEDAYS I FEEL LIKE I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE AND JUST WANNA AWAY...OR I COULD JUST A HOLE A WALL OR JUST KNOCK SOMEOUT FOR A YEAR...LOL...MY HUBBY TOLD ME TO GO TO HIS FRIENDS HOUSE TO USE THE PUNCHING BAG..LOL BUT BY THE TIME I GOT THERE THE ANGER WOULD BE GONE..HAHA

Heartlight617
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
You are not alone! There are some days I feel ready to take hostages! lol Oh, and I have my mom here with dementia and a new puppy! I'm surprised I haven't been on the roof with a rifle yet! Screaming in the car works, or just a Mounds bar and a good cry in the shower. Hang in there!
Carol
WildKat
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Get out by yourself for fun more.  Go for a walk, stroll through the library, grab coffee (or a glass of wine) with a friend or neighbor.  Without the kids.  I promise when you get back your supply of patience will be replenished a bit. 

I also highly recommend some pampering treatments....  massage, mani/pedi - you deserve it!!

Peace,

Kat

05_momma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Quoting WildKat:

Get out by yourself for fun more.  Go for a walk, stroll through the library, grab coffee (or a glass of wine) with a friend or neighbor.  Without the kids.  I promise when you get back your supply of patience will be replenished a bit. 

I also highly recommend some pampering treatments....  massage, mani/pedi - you deserve it!!

Peace,

Kat

i am soo gonna start doin this if i get my job..lol..it sounds like a plan..thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)