• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alright ladies-calling in a favor! I know somebody can do it!**Can't do it! No POWER

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

I now have a week break from class. I have NOTHING on the schedule tomorrow until 3:30 and even then it's only to go drop my daughter off and come back home.

MY HOUSE NEEDS HELP. If you see my sorry ass on here I need you to rip me a new one!

I have no motivation to clean the closets out, to clean the damn coffee spill. I need to mop the kitchen. I HAVE to get this house back in order! There is a list of stuff I need to do. I've made my list. I will start at the top and work my way down.

So really if you see me flaoting around kick my ass! LOL

I'm in the middle of cleaning my bathroom. The power went out in half my house. WTF onlyhalf the house! It's happened before. A sensor outside blew. The neighbor only has power in half her house as well. So we both call the power company. I am cleaning the half with power.

Well power guy pulls up and the box in the ground is in FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG it was insane. The smell of elctrical burning is horrible!

I have power for ten more minutes. He is waiting for a crew to arrive so they can pull the entire box out and replace all the sensors. The one he replaced last month is still good. A different one caught on fire. INSANE. My house smells like bleach pine sol and burnt electrical LOL. Not a pretty smell.

So much for my clean party today. I'm doing it in the dark now. I can still organize stuff. But the carpets and the laundry have to wait,

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bigmommasmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I got my eye on you :)

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM

Noted!  Keep in mind that no matter how much you don't want to clean, once you do start to, you can't seem to stop!  Let yourself get swept away (pun fully intended!)!!!!!! 

Christy644
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Quoting bigmommasmomma:

I got my eye on you :)

I'm counting on you!!!!LOL

Christy644
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Quoting beadingmom17:

Noted!  Keep in mind that no matter how much you don't want to clean, once you do start to, you can't seem to stop!  Let yourself get swept away (pun fully intended!)!!!!!! 

I already have my broom standing in the middle of the kitchen LOL. I hope it doesn't fall over during the night! LOL. That's a loud sound. It should stay standing as long as the dogs don't knock it over. I figured a broom free standing in the middle of the kitchen will get my attention firts thing in the morning LOL

jahvarzionmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

You should check out the cleaning game group it keeps you focused and motivated

ahhmericanwoman
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Quoting beadingmom17:

lol - speak for yourself!!! I can't seem to stop....for about 10 minutes.  Then I get swept away to the couch or the computer chair.....

Christy644
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Bump cuz this is unbelievable!!!!! I can't clean it all today! How freaking stupid!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)